2.

The next day Nina reached college and spotted Aviraj on the place where they had their lunch the previous day. He was alone.

She went near him and sat beside him making him look at her in surprise.

"Hii. Tum yaha akele kya kr rhe ho?"

She asked and before he could come out of his surprise of someone talking to him voluntarily she asked.

"Why don't you speak?"

She then pointed towards her tongue and shook her hand and asked.

"Baffi?"

He burst out laughing at her actions and she looked at him surprised.

"What are you doing?"

He asked still trying to get out of his laughter fit.

"You can speak?"

She asked and he laughed louder.

"What made you think otherwise?"

She looked down embarrassed and said.

"You did not speak anything yesterday so I thought that maybe-"

She trailed off and he sobered down from his laughter. She was a unique piece.

"Why don't you talk much?"

She asked and he shrugged looking at front.

"I've been like this since always. I talk to people when they talk to me. Yun keh lo ki conversation initiate krni nhi aati mujhe."

She continued to look at him he looked in front.

"Introvert?"

She asked and he looked at her nodding.

"Bhut bada!"

She giggled and he chuckled.

"Extrovert?"

He asked her and she grinned.

"Bhut badi!"

She replied and they burst out laughing.

"You look handsome when you laugh like this."

She complimented and he stopped laughing. He looked at her taken aback. It was not always he received compliments. And that too from the opposite sex.

His ears and face started to turn pink and he looked at front not knowing how to reply.

"You're blushing?"

She asked amused. She had never seen a man blushing so much.

"N-nhi! I have a leave I think I should class."

He said nervously and ran from there with the speed of lightening and Nina burst out laughing.

He was so cute!

The same day she along with Abhiraj and Aviraj was going back. And just like yesterday Aviraj plugged in his earplugs the first thing because he didn't want to repeat the embarassment he faced in the morning.

Nina although was talking to Abhiraj but her attention was on Aviraj and his expressions all the while.

She knew he was pretending to listen to the music while in reality his attention was on their conversation.

"Waise which one of you is elder?"

She asked Abhiraj and Abhiraj being Abhiraj spoke proudly.

"I am."

"Oh please! Jooth mat bol. Accept it Abhi that you are younger and that too by a whole minute."

Aviraj instantly replied rolling his eyes and Nina smirked. This was what she wanted.

"Tum gaane nhi sun rhe the? Or were you pretending Aviraj?"

She asked in a teasing manner and his ears turned pink at being caught. Abhiraj burst out laughing and Aviraj grumbled something under his breath plugging in his earplugs and listening to music. This time for real.

Two months have passed and they were just done with their internals. Nina had formed a great bond with them that she feels like she had known them since always.

Although she had a bit special place for someone *cough cough* *😏* but she loved everyone equally.

It was as usual lunch time and everyone was sitting at their usual lunch spot. Aviraj came a little late because he had to return a book to the library.

"Abhi kaha hai?"

He asked no one in particular. He looked worried and concerned.

"Bahar gaya tha. To get coke."

Akshant replied and Aviraj nodded but still looked worried.

"Ek baar chal ke check krle?"

He asked and Nina looked at him excited.

"Is it twin telepathy?"

She was experiencing something like that for the first time.

"Umm -kind of. Yeah! Can we?"

Any other time he would have smiled at her amusement but right now he was worried. He felt uneasy.

All of them took their bags and went out only to see a huge crowd near one of the food stalls.

No. Not the food crowd. But the fight crowd. Someone was definitely fighting.

They somehow made their way through the crowd and gasped seeing Abhiraj beating a batchmate of theirs like a madman.

Aviraj and Akshant immediately ran to stop him and somehow pulled the struggling Abhiraj back.

They took him inside and made him sit.  Niharika gave him water which he denied. He looked angry.

"Kya hua tha?"

Aviraj asked but he did not reply. It was odd because Abhiraj did not hide anything from Aviraj.

He just got up and went to stand at a distance from them. Everyone now looked at Nina. After Aviraj he was close to Nina.

She slowly walked to him and held his shoulder.

"Kya hua hai?"

"That fucker! I knew wo Niharika ke emotions ke saath khel rha hai. I am telling you Nina Niharika se keh de usse baat na kia kre. I don't want this stupid crush of hers to increase. Mai nhi chahta usse hurt ho."

He whisper yelled and Nina understood what was this about. The boy he beat was Niharika's crush and almost a week back he had suddenly shown interest in Niharika which was not liked by Abhiraj at all.

"Ok mai bol dungi. Tu pehle calm down ho."

He took deep breaths and relaxed a bit.

"I like her. I like Niharika. And I don't want to see her hurt."

He confessed making Nina shocked. She wasn't expecting this.

"Like as in? Girlfriend wala like?"

She asked to confirm and he nodded smiling.

"Oh my God! So tell her na. You guys will look perfect as a couple!"

She squealed happily and he chuckled. She was the most bubbly one in their group and he loved her like a brother.

Amidst this conversation no one noticed the one pair of eyes which looked at them with a hint of jealousy.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️