Epilogue

*6 years later*

6 years back Ruhi took a leap of faith trusting Kartik and his love for her.

Does she regret?

Nah! Not even one bit. He proved to be the best boyfriend she could have imagined.

Mehek and Shreyansh's reactions when they got to know that it was Kartik who was writing her those letters was hilarious.

"Saale! Doubt toh mujhe tabhi ho gaya tha jab wo letter K wala hint aaya tha. Lekin iss chutiye ne itni innocent shakal banayi ki saala koi doubt bhi na kr ske."

Shreyansh made a scowling face and Kartik and Ruhi laughed. Mehek on the other hand had went in shock.

"Tu? Tu tha wo. Itne time se maine saara dimag karch kr lia. Itni detective wali feeling le rhi thi mai tere liye? Tabhi! Tabhi jab bhi hum kisi naam pe settle down hote toh tu jhatt se mana kr deta tha. Nhi! He doesn't seem like someone who would write letters. Because it was you all along."

She said mimicking him making the three of them burst out in laughter.

Kartik had shown her exactly what if felt to be loved. She was what you would call a spoiled girlfriend.

And now, she was going to be a spoiled wife. For now, he was her husband.

They got married yesterday after Kartik had finally popped the question of marriage four months back.

And today, was their wedding night.

Ruhi was in their room now. She has been in this room multiple times. But today it felt different.

Because now she officially had a right on him and all his stuff. Now this room was hers as much as it was his.

The door opened and Kartik entered in his black two piece suit. He smiled and hugged her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"You look so beautiful and unreal meri jaan. I can't believe you are my wife now."

He whispered. Raw emotions in his voice. She turned around in his arms and kissed him softly.

She pulled back after a brief kiss and whispered.

"I love you."

It was on his birthday the same year they started dating she had confessed that she had fallen in love with him. For a full minute he stood frozen and when he realised what has happened he had pulled her in his arms hugging her tightly.

He smiled and kissed her again.

"I love you so much."

He said placing open mouthed kisses down her neck. She moaned and clutched his jacket and his hold on her tightened.

He traced his fingers sensually over her back which was exposed due to her blouse design and she shivered.

She looked into his eyes and whispered.

"Make me yours Kartik."

He looked at her amused and said.

"Why are you saying it like it is our first time?"

She glared at him and hit his chest lightly.

"Feel bhi mat lene de tu mujhe."

He chuckled and kissed her again and she melted in his arms. He trailed kisses down her jaw and she whispered.

"Kartik!"

He hummed but did not stop his ministrations.

"Make love to me like it's our first."

He looked at her with his eyes darkened with desire. Picking her up in his arms in bridal style he whispered nuzzling his nose into hers.

"As you wish my jaan."

He said placing on the bed. He hovered over her and caressed her skin so softly as if she was made of glass and would break if he applied any pressure.

She felt her breath hitch at his touch and she shivered making him feel even more excited.

He blew softly over her navel and she arched her back. He unhooked her blouse and bra and traced her naked back.

She turned around and he kissed her back. He turned her again and joined their lips in a kiss again.

She started unbuttoning his shirt and he pulled it over his shoulders throwing it away.

He pulled her blouse and bra off her chest and without any further warning took her nipple in his mouth while pinching and twisting the other one making her moan out loud.

He left it with a pop sound making her giggle. She hugged him tight and turned their bodies while kissing him wildly.

Their nakes chests crushed against each other making their heartbeats go haywire. She bit his lip and he moaned when she palmed him over his pants.

They sat up and she fumbled with his pants. He bucked his hips and helped her pull them down.

She too got rid of her saree and he pulled her on his lap. Their covered centres making contact with each other and she moaned.

She closed her eyes, clutched his shoulders and started grinding on him making him throw his head back and curse in pleasure.

He held her hips and they moaned and groaned. When he couldn't control anymore he turned their bodies around caging her under him.

She gasped at the sudden move. He pulled her panties down along with his boxers and sheathed himself.

He rubbed his erection on her folds and she bit her lip looking at him. Her mouth parted in pleasure as he entered her with a torturously slow pace.

She round her legs around his waist and he moved inside her so slow that she whined.

"Kartik! Please!"

He gave her a teasing smirk and said.

"You wanted to feel it like our first time."

"Please Kartik!"

She moaned and his pace increased. She clutched his shoulder and he leaned in to kiss her.

He kept his forehead on hers and smiled moving in her. She smiled and pecked his lips and he groaned when she tightened around him.

They spent the night making wild and passionate love to each other.

Both of them couldn't thank Him enough. He had given them each other and they would forever remain grateful to Him for He is the best planner in all❤️.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️