*-Childish-*

Fluff bc fluff is cool

3rd Person POV
It was Sun and Moon's day off. Sun woke up earlier, maybe around 8. He was gonna wake up Moon but he decided not to bother him. Moon woke up at 10. He didn't see Sun besides him so he stood up and walked out of the room to go look for him.

A good 30 minutes go by, he searched around the entire daycare and couldn't find him anywhere. While he was walking by the ballpit, something suddenly grabs him and pulls him under.

He opens his eyes and, you guessed it, it's Sun. Sun giggled and brought him into a hug. "Hi Moony!" Moon groaned but hugged him back anyway. He pulled them above the ballpit, Sun still hugging him. "You're really annoying, you know that?" Sun let go of him and crossed his arms.

"What? No I'm not." Moon brought them out of the ballpit. He picked Sun up and set him down on the padded floor. Moon was about to leave until he was stopped by Sun tugging on his arm.

"What?" Moon looked down at him. "I'm bored." Moon stared at him with a blank expression. "So?" Sun shrugged.

There was a moment of silence until Sun spoke again. "Can I have a piggy back ride?" Moon got his arm out of Sun's grip. "No." He was about to walk away but Sun grabbed his arm once again. "Please?" He looked up at him with puppy eyes. Moon sighed. "Fine." Sun smiled excitedly.

Moon walked over to him and bent down. He picked him up and put him on his back. Sun wrapped his arms around his neck. Moon would walk around the daycare.

Several minutes go by, and Moon finally stops. "Alright, get off." Sun whined in disappointment. "Sun." Moon said, raising his voice a bit. Sun ignored him and hung onto him tightly. He wasn't getting off so Moon dropped him, making him fall on his back with a loud thud.

Sun sat up and rubbed his head. Small tears of oil formed in the corner of his eyes. Moon looked down at Sun. He didn't realize until Sun started bawling his eyes out.

'SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT.' Would play in his mind repeatedly.

He kneeled down in front of him and placed a hand on his head, where he had been rubbing. "Oh, god, Sun are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Sun didn't say anything, he just continued sobbing.

Moon brought him into a hug. He caressed his back and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'm so sorry, starlight." He would set him on his lap and let him cry into his chest.

Sun held onto him tightly. Moon rubbed his back with his hand, moving his thumb in a circular motion. He held Sun's cheek with the other and kissed him.

Moon cupped his face and wiped his tears away. Sun looked up at him and sniffed. Moon would pull him closer. He leaned down and gave him one last kiss on the forehead. "How about some glitter glue? Would that make you feel better?" Sun stopped crying.

He raised his head and nodded. Moon picked Sun up and brought him over to the arts and crafts table. He picks up a blue bottle of glitter glue then sits back down. He hands it to Sun. Sun took it and started drinking it. Moon snickered quietly at the sight. He held him close and continued to tell him how sorry he was.

It's funny how glitter glue can make Sun stop crying but Moon can't.