Chapter 4

Day 3

Beam's POV

I wore a long dress, one which was not too tight. I felt relaxed in it. I did some light makeup and we left the house for Phuket early in the morning.

It was only a one and half hours journey by air. Phi Forth chose to listen to his playlist. And all the songs in his playlist were my favourite too. I was just looking at his phone. I forgot to pack my headset.

He removed one of his ear pods and put it in my ear. "These are my favourite songs. If you don't like it, we can change it." He said.

"These are my favourite songs too," I told him and we enjoyed the music.

We landed in Phuket and a person was already waiting for us. It was another 1-hour journey by road to our destination and Phi Forth slept with his head resting on my shoulder. I was feeling a warmth in my heart. Would Phi Dream feel the same? Of course, she will. Phi Forth has the magic. I wish she were here with him and feeling this wonderful moment with her husband.

We went to a hotel where the room was already booked in our name.

There was only one king-size bed in the room. I was worried if he could do something at night and actually find out my secret. This was the honeymoon, after all.

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen between us until you're ready." He said. I was amazed at how talented he was. He just read my thoughts with my expressions. True businessman indeed. Phi Dream is so lucky. Her husband could read minds. I thought.

"Thank you," I said and nodded my head. I changed my clothes. The red dress I wore today was revealing my thighs. Looking like a girl surely made me embarrassed. If I was wearing some shorts if I was Beam there would have been no problem but being Phi Dream was difficult. She is a model and I should be presentable like her in front of Phi Forth, so when she will return there should be no problem. I sighed and put on makeup on my face.

In the afternoon, we went to the Big Buddha statue and had our lunch on the way.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" The waiter asked. Phi Forth looked at me.

"What do you recommend for soup?" I asked the waiter.

"Today's special is Tom Yum Goong," He said. I like shrimp. Tom Yum Goong is a sour and spicy Thai prawn soup prepared with a clear and light broth, spices and shrimp. "Can we have two?" I asked Phi Forth.

"I am allergic to shrimps. But you can have it." Phi Forth said and then ordered his soup.

*Phi Forth is allergic to Shrimps* I wrote in my notes...

I shared it with Phi Dream in a message. I hope she reads it. It will help her, I think.

I decided not to order anything with shrimp.

We also took some pictures of the food and enjoyed our meal.

We then visited some other spots and clicked some more pictures. Some people offered us help and took our pictures too.

.

.

.

We were just walking on the beach after the sunset when I felt his hand holding mine. I was about to pull it out but I thought of Phi Dream. Phi Forth is trying to build a new relationship with Phi Dream and if I don't go along, there might be disputes and misunderstandings in them later on.

I can get close to Phi Forth as much as I can so that Phi Dream will have a good relationship with Phi Forth in the future. I just have to be careful to not get caught.