𝟬𝟬𝟭 room neighbours

one: room neighbours cobra kai — season 3, episode 1

cobra kai — season 3, episode 1

      TASTE OF METALLIC TAINTED HER TONGUE.

    The feeling of her body tense and twitching without control frightened the red-haired girl, no matter how many seizures she had. Every time she felt one upcoming, she felt a pit of fear grow in her stomach due to the intrusive thoughts she developed. Was this the last time she would ever be awake? Was this seizure the one that was going to end it all?

    Skylar would wake up confused, mainly tired, and usually in the hospital. If not, her brother would be there, surrounded by her parents. Skylar loved her family, don't get her wrong, but they worried way too much. The redhead agreed with a few things that they did, such as not letting her go to school. What kid wants to attend school anyway? Especially after an incident that occurred in Florida, where she lived before the Valley. 

    Yet, Skylar knew they were doing it out of love. The redhead sat in the chair of the hospital room, playing with her identification band around her wrist whilst she listened to the old man telling a story from when he was younger. The girl enjoyed just sitting and listening as the old man poured his heart and soul into his stories. It was amusing how wise a person can be.

    He talked about how he was just like her when he was her age. Wanting to go out and explore the world rather than being trapped. Yet, unlike other teenagers, Skylar had no choice but to be stuck in a room with nothing but machines beeping all day, a bed, and four walls encasing the place. Despite her happy self, she hated it. Skylar was known for her pre/post-seizure depression.

    It would last a couple of days, a maximum of a week before the girl was back to her bubbly personality which everyone loved and adored. Due to being in the hospital so much, everyone knew her as she would roam the halls and help the nurses and doctors around with her work. It made her feel useful instead of laying, wishing she was normal and not some kid that was diagnosed with epilepsy.