𝟬𝟭𝟮 you can run but you can't hide

twelve: you can run but you can't hidecobra kai — season 3, episode 9 + 10

cobra kai — season 3, episode 9 + 10

      SKYLAR WAS ON CLOUD NINE. Becoming official with Miguel was the best thing to happen to the Holten girl. Their relationship was full of passion. Since the miscommunication with the first kiss, they brought it to themselves to take advantage of the mistake and learn. Now they could talk about anything without the fear of being judged, but their voice would be heard.

    As Skylar was homeschooled for most of her high school life and she was busy in the hospital most of the time, Miguel was her first-ever relationship. She had expressed to the Diaz boy how she didn't know how things worked and Miguel was okay with it. Instead of ignoring it, he made sure that Skylar was one hundred per cent comfortable with whatever they were doing. 

    The redhead's hand was pressed against his chest whilst the other was supporting her on the comfort of her bed to hold her up. Miguel had a hand placed on her back, holding her close and another on her waist as they made out. At some points they would pull away when they heard footsteps around the house–it wasn't like her parents didn't know of their relationship, they were supportive. But who would want their family to walk in when they were making out with their boyfriend?

    Miguel pulled away, breathing heavily from kissing. He panted and spoke, "Sam invited us over tonight," Skylar frowned and pulled away from his embrace fully, sitting on the bed with raised brows, "you're talking about your ex while we make out?" Miguel's eyes instantly widened, stammering on his words, "n–no, it's ...–it's not like that. I just ... I mean–"

    Skylar chuckled teasingly as she watched the Hispanic boy panic in front of her, "Miggy, I was just joking. Why'd she invite you–or us?" Miguel shook his head, clearing his frantic thoughts of the joke that Skylar had played, "we want to combine our dojos to stop Cobra Kai. They're the bigger enemy and we need to work together."