Part 4(Old friends)

Hello everyone welcome to chapter 4 I don't have anything to write up here so let's just get to the chapter :]enjoy
.
.⚠️cussing⚠️
.
.
Corpses*POV*
God damit were out of drugs to sell and our machines aren't working -sigh- I guess it's time to say hi to an old friend
---------------
Bitch Bunny
Hey smily

Smily
Hi bitch Bunny

Bich Bunny
Still with the nickname

Smily
Yup and there is no way I'm changing it it suits you to much

Bich Bunny
Whatever how about we meet up

Smily
Hmmm you know I work alone

Bich Bunny
I know but come on you get to see some old friends

Smily
Fineeeee
Where and when

Bich Bunny
:)great tonight and at 7PM at the club we use to go to as kids[teenagers]

Smily
We still do and I take it you want me to talk to ert and quackity....

Bich Bunny
Ya and it would be nice to see you everyone will be excited:)they don't know.

Smily
Ok Bich Bunny see ya soon

Bich Bunny
Love ya 😘

Smily
Whatever

(Not a ship they are just really close!!)

Bish Bunny
I'm not going to leave you alone until you say it😘

Smily
.........

Smily
Love you to...

Bich Bunny
Now the emojy 😘

Smily
Your anouying
Love you to 😘Bich Bunny

Bich Bunny
I know :)see ya soon
------------------------

-chuckle-God whoever wins over dream heart will be lucky I wouldn't mind him but my heart belongs to someone else and he's like a brother to me we known each other sense dippers.

I turned off my phone so I could get ready I wore a black suit purple tie pearl necklace and nice black shoes.

Once I was ready  I walked out the door to my car I got in a drove to puffys place she had on black suit on to and instead of purple she had light blue tie  once I got her I picked up Niki she had a red tie next was George and sapnap sapnap had a fire tie and George had a blue tie once everyone was slicked up we headed to the club.after 30 minutes of driving we made it all of us got out I lead the way once we got in there we had VIP treatment because we're dreams closer friends and some of dreams closest friends own this place its nice.

Once we got in I looked around to find a guy with smily mask green hoodie crock top with a black skirt well thats what he said he was gonna wear after a few minutes of looking my gang started to get tired of this goose chase"whaat are we looking for?"once puffy said that I felt something on my back so I turned around to see dream wearing exactly what he said he was gonna wear I hugged him he hugged back then everyone came in for a hug after a few seconds we all let go "it's so nice to see you dream!!"Niki said while giving him a quick hug sapnap did his and dream hand shake and said hi puffy waved she saw him afew days earlier but George God he got me on my nerves "dreamie!!"he yelled whiling running and hugging him I pushed him off and that took some force to do in every everyone catched up we headed to erts and quackiys office dream lead us people kept looking at dream and licking there lips so I grabbed my jacket/vest thing and put it over dream he just looked at me but I could tell he was giving me 'protective much once we finally reached there office dream gave me back my jacket he went to quackity and erts side lead on the wall and crossed his arms.

"Nice to see you aging Corpse"quackiy said with a mysterious grin and erts just waved "let's get down to business"

Hello this is the end of the chapter sorry for posting late u was alittle bit busy but I hope you enjoyed byeeee :3