Part 5 (Didn't expect you here)

Hello everyone welcome to chapter 5
I hope your days been going good :3now the chapter enjoy.
.
.
.⚠️cussing⚠️
.
Dreams*POV*
"Well before we start why THE FUCK DID YOU TELL DREAM TO WEAR A DAMN SKIRT"corpse said yelling -chuckle- "w-well I-I it was a dare and someone is gonna be here that I think dream might take interest in" quackity said while smirking but still terrified he looked like he was about to pee his pants.

.After Corpse beat quackity ass.
They were talking about business I got bored so I took of my mask set it on the desk and walked out to go get a drink I made it to the Bar without getting side tracked."excuse me could I get a bloody Marie" he nodded and left for a second and came back with my drink I grabbed it placed a 5 dollars down and turned around looked around and drank my drink but I spit it out once I noticed TECHNOBLADE FUCK I'm dead I quickly turned back in my seat hoping he didn't notice me but......

"Didn't know you liked to come to clubs~"he said in a flirty voice while grabbing me by my waist  fuck I'm glad I left my mask back at there office or he would find out who I really am."h-hi"why did I stutter!!!! God I'm so dead "hmmm"he placed his head on my shoulder we say there for a few minutes until Wilbur,tommy,philza,ranbooans skeppy came running to techno but techno only said"let's dance"he said rushed and then grabbed me by my hand dragging me to the dance floor.
(Warning dirty dancing skip if you would like to)
This was brought to you by TechnoIsASimp2

As Techno dragged Dream to the dance floor he couldn’t help but look at his skirt. Once they began to dance to the loud music Dream began to get more and more comfortable with his soroundings.So Dream began to dance with his skirt just dancing around him, as his skirt goes up and down to the beat of the music Techno just looks at his booty shorts that just barley covered.

    As the music began to tune down in Technos ears, he began to move closer to Dream until the point where Dream was grinding on him to the beat that of the unclear music. As Dream just danced Techno became bored of just dancing with the person he wished he could pin against the wall and have him beg for mercy.

After they were done dancing dream headed back to the Bar and techno followed him he sat down same with techno they were just talking until philza Wilbur tommy and ranboo and skeppy  walked up to them "come on techno we are gonna be late for our meeting"wilbur said anouyed while trying to drag me wich didn't work "oh are you meeting with ert and quackity?" "Ya"ranboo said quietly "well than I can show you to them they are one of my closest friends!!"dream lead them to quackiy and erts office but when they got in there that happy engery turned into hatred and anger....
.
.word count 561
.
.
Hello folks this is the end of the chapter sorry for posting late :)but I hope you enjoyed byeeee