Part 8 (Close Call)

I did say that I would try to update today so here it is I hope you enjoy
.
.⚠️CRINGY CHAPTER⚠️cussing⚠️
.
.
Dreams*POV*
I was at the Cafe like usual. it's part of my routine for me to take peoples orders while wait for techno to come at the end of my shift it boring if I'm being completely honest but I have to stay in "character" it's so stupid I would kill him right now but now that guy wants Me to wait till he tells me to like bruhhh you said you wanted it done as fast as possible now you want me to wait like make up your damn mind but other than that it's fine I guess.

-sigh-god why do I have to wait I just want to get it over with before I grow and attachment.I was in Erets office sitting In his chair just chilling on Twitter I took off my mask cause Eret and Quackity weren't expecting any visitors at least that I know of......

  "Hey Ere-"the door opened and guess who it is techno I quickly move alttile over so he cant see my mask on the desk "Dream?" Fuck "h-hey techno how are you?" "Um good?what aout you?"this was really awkward.but  that's not what's most important at least not right now...I got to make sure he doesn't see it what could I do?
1.prentend it's not mine
2.hit it off the desk so it lands on the chair.Or I could flirt with him and lead him out of the office....hmmm that could work guess I'm going with 3rd one.
(⚠️very cringy flirting⚠️)
"I'm doing better now that your here~"
His face now had a little pink tint to it "u-um ok?d-do you know w-were Eret is" "hmmm is Techie all flustered now~"his face was now the color of his hair.I took one step closer to him he backed up "i-i-i um-"....

Technos*POV*
Dream was for some reason being really weird for example "hmmm is Techie all flustered now~" Techie??? I could feel my face getting even more red than it oready was.

Dream started to get closer and closer so I backed away until he stopped but i kept backing away not really knowing what I was doing.....until I tripped on something I tried to balance myself but that ended up me falling forward instead of backwards.but that was a huge mistake because i landed right on top dream....

I was on dream.we were so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face.I really didn't mind this sichuation at all but at the same time I was blushing like crazy and I was so flustered to the point I froze not knowing what to do.but what made that even worse is that 1.it looked like I was pinning him down 2.my leg was right inbetween his legs around that area just a few centimeters away from his dick....once I realized what was happening I quickly got up I looked down to see a flustered dream.he was just frozen in shock.i didn't know what else to do so I just left...

Dreams*POV*
What the fuck just happened......I was sitting on the ground cunfused on what just happened...after a few minutes of sitting there I got my consciousness back. so I got up grabbed My mask left the office and headed for the exit but while I was walking I was thinking

Well at least it somewhat worked.

What just happened...

...the next time we meet it's going to be so awkward....
But one thought kept coming back...

Was that really worth it?I could have broken our friendship...are we friends??
My thoughts were cut off by a taxi driver asking me were I wanted to head to "***** pls" "k"and with that I was on my way home.
.
.final word count 694
.
.
Sorry for cringy  chapter that was my first time writing that kind of stuff so ya but I hope you enjoyed the chapter byeeee  :]