New place 🌆

Awoooo........awoooooo............
The wolf's started howling ....as the bright sun started to hide back the dark clouds the pale crescent moon shines yellow light shimmering through the clouds ........A man is staring at the moon.....wide back and muscled shoulder's shining soft velvet cloth on his shoulders like a cape dark black colour ........

wide back and muscled shoulder's shining soft velvet cloth on his shoulders like a cape dark black colour

(Something like this .....)
......................
..................
Servant : "Your majesty.....Mr. Choi is here to meet you "
Will be there ( slight raspy voice like piercing through the servant soul )
Servant : " yes ....your majesty ( bowing his head shaking in fear )
..........
..................
Choi : " Sir......I'm sorry I couldn't find them "

YOU FOOL

( burning with anger .....eyes blood red staring at the other person like he is just like piece of shit...)

Choi : " sir there aren't any couple from all the four sects .......sorry sir please forgive my incompatibility "

NO

................
⚠️ Warning Violence ahead please skip if you are not comfortable....." XX "after this sign ⚠️

The man was burning with anger literally drilling holes into Choi's body just by his devilish gaze.....the dark Aura and the atmosphere it's helping but making him scared .......just in a blink of eye Choi was getting chocked.... surprisingly no one is holding him ......dark black smoke was around the neck of the mere human .....Choi felt like some invisible hand is squeezing the life out of him......tears started forming in his eyes......but the grip on his neck is getting tighter by each passing second
Choi :" Sir........p..l..e...a...s....e....."
Words are barely coming out ....he is begging for his life but the devil looks like he doesn't give a shit ...........soon enough he felt stinging pain on his neck as something sharp piercing every single nerve on his neck .....the devil's claws are shinning with the poor man's blood.....smirk on his lips by looking at the person his painfull screams and his continuous begging .....blood is gushing out of Choi's eyes mouth and neck......Choi felt that the last breathe he is taking is going to end .....his eyes getting blurry his surroundings getting disappeared the pain is slightly fading .........
Ahhhhh .....thud  with a loud scream followed by a thud sound there is laying the lifeless body of Choi....which is nothing but a breathless flesh to the devil it's a piece of shit to him ..........

CLEAN..

He ordered the terrified servants to remove the dead body and clean the place .....
Servants: " Yes.....your majesty ......" ( They don't dare to look  at the man just started to do the work he ordered them .......)
...................................................XX ⚠️

Devilish man POV
.....
What is happening this mere human couldn't find a single thing I shouldn't have trusted him.........it's not going well I should start searching for them before they see each other.........
The PAST will repeat........

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME

I should find them....Angle's , Demon's , Werewolves, Vampires no one can escape.....
It's already been 100 years .....the PAST will repeat......I'm ready to face it............
Where ever you are hidden I will find you you cannot escape me .........

AUTHOR POV

Smirk on his face while looking at the peacefull moon shining .....it's full moon day the black clouds surrounding the moon the dark balcony and the dark clouds the dark forest.........

it's full moon day the black clouds surrounding the moon the dark balcony and the dark clouds the dark forest

( Something like this ....the balcony view....)
.....
As the man stood their with a vine glass in his hand looking at the moon...the things running in his head we can't expect them.....he is waiting for the DARK MOON festival may be or some other tricks to make the life of all the other 4 sects people miserable.............
........
Servant : " Your majesty......there is someone here asking to meet you...."

WHO..

Servant : " Don't know your majesty....(  with fear bowing his head ....the servant is scared to even answer the devilish man...)

I WILL MEET
............

Unknown person : " Your majesty ......it's an honor to meet you....( The man is so confident with his words.....)

WHO ARE YOU

Unknown person: " Your majesty......I'm here to inform you about something interesting.....you will surely like it....."

WHAT IS IT

Unknown person: " Your majesty....I'm Hongchul I have worked with Mr. Choi on the project you gave him....just now I got a clue I went to find him but I couldn't so I'm here to inform you....."

SPEAK

Hongchul: " Your majesty....we can't find the trace of people in the 4 sects but I'm sure ....there is one place left where we can try to find...."

NEW PLACE

Hongchul: " If you give me permission.....I will continue with the project ......your majesty...."

I can't trust you

Hongchul : " Your...majesty I know you won't trust me .....but believe in me if I wont get any clue in one week....Kill me...."

1 WEEK

Hongchul.: "Thankyou....your majesty...I will take my leave now...."

..............
........
With the words the man left the palace ......he sounded so confident ....but no one can save him if he couldn't find a clue in one week ........
The devilish man....started thinking about the NEW PlACE ..............
.............................
......................................

See you in next episode cupcakes ....sorry for the late update .....
Please vote and comment ....
Love you all .....☺️💜
.......PURPLE LIGHT ( TAEKOOK)
                                               ~BY Jiyoung 💜🐰🐯......