💫🧐 Let's meet 🧐💫

Tae's POV:

I was walking out from the class with Jimin , Ban-ryu and Soo-ho The afternoon sunlight pierced through the hot blue sky Tiny specks of dust dancing swaying in the shimmering sunlight through the branches of the tree my eyes were blinking to get used to the sunlight we went to the stadium to meet Seojoon Hyung and Hyungsik Hyung ........they were free so we played truth or dare ......
Seojoon: so tae go and dance in the middle of the court to .........which song should I choose
Hyungsik : The feels by Twice how about that haha
Hyung what's that it's a girl's song how can I perform to that
Seojoon : Tae songs doesn't have gender
Ok but I'm not going alone chim and ryu join me Soo-ho cheer for us

............

I started the song the Chorus started and He that man I had my eyes for just like the song The Feels which I get looking at came in looking like a hot mess lill sweaty 🥵 cause of the sun but still in full black T-shirt adoring his muscles I got swayed away while looking at him....but he didn't see me .......I was sneakily stealing some glances he got me and I just gestured him to join hoping he will......to my surprise he joined taking the lead man he is so HOT for the lyrics we were stealing glances through out the song I felt that the song would have lasted a lill bit like I wanna look at him dance so cool it was some natural attraction pulling me towards him we were just talking with our eyes it's like what they say Telepathy between us the synchronisation was everything it's such a new feeling I never felt with anyone before he is different from everyone different from CHIM too I wanted to chat with him but Ms. Lu came to interrupt I thought I lost him again the chance to get to know him I was waiting when chim grabbed me by hand and led me out of the stadium I was running along with chim when a hard grip on my hand stopped my actions I looked at the veiny hand with tattoos all over then the patchouli scent him my senses telling me he is the one Jeon Jungkook his hoarse voice Got you ringing in my head I think it's a spite of moment I randomly said Saturday 3 pm cafeteria meet me......Jungkook ....he was awstruck when I mentioned his name I'm looking forward to meet him at the cafeteria I really wanna learn more things about him .........

.........................

Both of them got ready for their Monthly exam but with a smile adoring their faces like it was the most precious day they started their day it's not like any normal day it was so so special

Tae's room

Chim look does it suite me ......nah it looks dull
What about this hoodie I love this colour should I pair this green hoodie with some cream pants what will you say hey chim .....I'm shouting my lungs out can you stop looking at that damn phone and answer me
Tae we are going to attend exam not going out why are you so hyped up
Chim I'm going to meet him today after exam I have to look a lil bit cool right what you say (trying an outfit looking at the mirror)
Taebear it's not like you are going on a date why are you so nervous
Nervous....ME....stop it chim ....(Ahhhhhh I'm more than nervous I can't think straight  I can't tell it to chim too this feeling)
I will go with denim shirt and cuff trousers what you say ........CHIM.....
The phone in jimin's hand fell off because of tae's sudden shriek.....
Ahhh tae stop scaring me like that ......my heart stopped there for a sec
The phone fell on the soft mattress when tae took the phone he saw a pic of his Hyung
Suga Hyung's pic
Why did you keep his pic as a homescreen I never looked into it till now ...what's going on Mr. Min Jimin ....(wriggling eye brows)
Tae......
oops Mr.Park Jimin
Tae it's no joke
Yeah but why his pic you can put one with us together
It's just gratitude
Gratitude.....for what
Because Hyung gave me this phone and provide my college fees
Ahhh ok ok whatever....just say do I look cool enough
You are always the best no matter what you wear tae ...you got it let's go we will get late for the exam.... Fighting ✊ (hand gestures)