Important Businessuu 🐱💫

Joonie.....Joonie..... where are you....
..........

Sleepy demon .....his hair sticking to his face ....with a what's it now expression all over his face.....
Slightly blinking his eyes questioning the man...who stood there.....
.............

Namjoon : "What is it Hobi....why are you so early ..."
Hobi : " Early....wow ( clapping his hands dramatically).....wake up its really important...."
Joon : " (opening his eyes wide) ...look I'm wide awake what's the matter ..."
Hobi : " Look your manager is killing me with calls.....I couldn't sleep at all...(groaning....eyes half open messy hair)"
Joon : " You could keep your phone on silent ( rolling his eyes feeling annoyed by the younger....) "
Hobi : " Ohhhh.... Thankyou for the preaching....my lord will you listen completely without interrupting.......( Literally pissed off .....poor hoba lost his peaceful sleep and facing his Hyung ....)"
Joon : " Okok ....tell me I will listen I won't interrupt " ( smiling softly looking at the little angry demon )
Hobi :" Mr. Wei wuxian just returned from China and asked to arrange a meeting with you ....manager park is so feared and worried......we should be there by tomorrow......" ( Speaking without giving a chance for joon 🤭)
Joon : " Woah.....calm down Hobi ....don't get so worked up let's go we should inform Jin too he will be coming with us right....." 
.........

Calm and collected joon ......his dimples are visible while his lips curved up into a smile the man looks so peaceful while smiling .......but his smile isn't helping certain someone to get out of his anxiety ....haha hoba is so worked up about the matter because it's really important for Joon to meet Mr. Wei  they headed to Jin's room to inform him about their sudden traveling........
..........

Hobi : " jin...Hyung open the door.......Hyung "
Jin :" Ahhhh..... hoba what's it.....(sleepy demon his eyes are puffy pink tinted cheeks cute pouted lips with RJ plushie in his hand ....his long lashes are flapping as he is trying to wake up......while hoba is anxious certain someone is whipped looking at  the demon on his pink furry bed .....jin just noticed Rm beside hobi and hopped down the bed)
Jin :"Good ..M-morning...Na-Namjoon ..(feeling lil flustered looking at the demon and looking at him self  he is just in his night suite ......his cheeks are now red due to the stare of the Demon infront of him his intense gaze the dominant aura ..... The black t-shirt that is perfectly showing his abs his Rock Hard muscles curved shoulders...... He looks so hot and nothing is helping jin.Now he can't even stand properly he barely uttered the words good morning)
Joon : " Good morning Jin...we have a situation now ..."(trying to avoid the cute demon infront of him. Jin is so perfect his light pink clothes his red tinted cheeks his full lips always attracts Namjoon..he can't name the urge...he really feel different when it comes to Jin .....and he can't name the feeling his urge .....)
Jin : " what's the matter is it serious...." ( Worried ...after listening to joon's words)
Hobi : " it's more than serious......we have to go back to Seoul."
Jin : " Suddenly.....no I'm not going let's stay for a few days ...."
Joon : " I want to stay too....but we should be in Seoul it's urgent ....."
Jin : " you guys can go first ....I-I want to stay with Jk for a few days....he really missed us ...."
Hobi : " Ohh so you're confident that elder will allow you once Namjoon go...."
Jin : " I-I don't know.....I will stay here with Jk.......( On verge of tears.....he know that the elders won't allow if he doesn't go with Joon ...but he can't leave Jk ...the lil demon is so sad whenever they go leaving him all alone .....)
Joon : " Jin..... actually I had something to tell you....we are taking Jk with us to Seoul...."
Jin : " what really......awwww .... thankyou joon.......( Jin was excited after knowing the piece of info ....he is jumping like a little kid.....he just tripped and about to fall....Jin closed his eyes when he thought he was going to touch the hard floor but.....he felt two strong arms holding him in air......the grip was tight yet soft....the feeling is so different.... then his eyes met with the dark blue colour orbs looking straight into his ......his eyes turned into dark pink colour ......there was a sweet silent before the deep voice filling Jin's ears.....)
Joon : " Don't jump like a kid.....be careful...( The last words are barely audible......)
Hobi : " Hmmmm....huh huh (fake cough )  ...Why do I feel like I'm being a third wheel here....."

Joon and jin were back standing straight avoiding each other's gaze ..... Jin's cheeks are burning red while joon was acting all shy.....covering his face........
..................................

All the three entered the large mansion......decorated with....black red....and grey walls ....

Jk : " Hyung's......you are already here.....yeah....come let's have Breakie...."
Joon :"Breakie...... what's that .....'
Jk : " Hyung....it means breakfast"
( giggling like a little kid...)
Jin : " Jk ....come here we have something important to tell you....."
Jk : " Hyung.....are you going to get married.....( Laughing and wiggling his eyes brows.....)
Hobi :" Jk ......it's really serious....we are going back ....."
Jk : " You are going back....to human world ....." ( Gloomy face ......sad was written all over his face.....)
Joon : " yes we are ..... This evening......"
Jin : " Now go ..... quick pack your bag .."
Jk : " what....pack .....my back .....Am I going with you......to HUMAN WORLD.....( He is so shocked and happy at the same time....he badly want to visit human world not only that....he want to stay with his hyung's all the time....)
Jk : " But what about the elders ."
Joon :" Don't worry I have already negotiated with them they gave you permission.......now go pack it quickly...."
..................................
...........................................
..........................,.........................
Sorry for late updates....hope you like the story....It will be regular from now on....
Please vote comment and share .....
Love you cupcakes.....every lovely reader who reads my story is my sweet cupcake......
It's a long chapter please don't get bored......
Borahae 💜
..... PURPLE LIGHT 💜
........................................~by Jiyoung Jeon