!Young!Henry x reader

Also born with powers, you see a new family infront of their new house. "Mom, dad, we have new neighbours!" you yell to your mom, smoking a weed and dad drinking his coffee, "We don't care, you little shit."

You blow a raspberry at them, "Well mama's been cheatin on you for a while, I'm not even yur real child." your mother's eyes go wide, "Don't be stupid Y/n, my wife would never and you have no proof."

"Whatever, let's go see the neighbours." you all get up and go to the house. Your father knocks on the door and a women and man answers. "Oh hello." she says. "Good afternoon, we are your neighbours, the L/n." your father fake smiles and your mother looks at the other man.

You see a boy staring at a grandfather clock. "Why don't you come in?" the man offers. "Why thank you." your mother replies. "Children, come meet our neighbours!This is Alice and Henry." a blond girl with a blue dress enters the room.

"Well this is-" you cut your parents off, "I'm Y/n." you and Henry were having a glaring moment. "What a lovely name!"

"Why don't you kids go play on the playground across the street?"

-Playground-

The adults were talking, leaving you, Alice and Henry alone together. "Why are you guys just staring at each other?" Alice asks you two. "Hatred." you both replied. "You just met tho." you roll yours, you wanted to throw him into a wall, he wanted to do the same to you.

"Ew a spider!" Alice screams as a spider was sitting on your shoulder. "Ok and?" you ask, putting the spider on you hand. "She's my pet." Alice and Henry looked shocked. "Ew!" Alice screamed. Henry looked quite suprised, people usually kill spiders.

"They can be a bit rude sometimes" you heard your mother say. "All the time actually, they're a little demon." your father corrected her. "Really? They seem very nice." you get up and walk up to them, Henry and Alice watching. "Mama, papa." 

"We're quite busy now, Y/n" your father fake smiles. "But I learned a new game and I want to show you."  Mr and Mrs Creel looked interested. "I'm sure you can show us dear." Mr Creel says. "Ok!" you look at the crack and line on the ground. Henry watches with confusion.

"Step on a crack and you break your mother's back!" once you step on the crack your mother screams in agony. "Stop playing! For the love of god stop playing!" your father begs you.  while Mr and Mrs Creel scream. Henry slightly blushes while Alice closes her eyes, scared. "Step on a line and you break your father's spine!" you step on a line, your father waits for the pain, but then "OH my spine!" a man across the street yells in pain.

Your father drops your mother and stares at you. "I told you, I'm not your child." he looks back at his wife. "How long?" he yells at M/n. "6 years and 9 months." you answer. "How would you know, you little bitch!" The Creel's, excluding Henry, run inside to call the ambulence. "There's a lot of things I know."

Your father takes your hand. "Let's go home and leave this bitch, Y/n" he was crying. "Ok papa!" he smiled slighty seeing that his child still cared for him, even after all the neglection.

-few months later-

Your mother went to jail for trying to kill you, and you started to have feelings for Henry, now your best friend. You were in the playground across the street, "Hey Y/n" you see Henry "Hey!" you wave. "What did you want to talk about?" you ask him. 

"Well...I, uh, I l-like you." he confesses. "I, uh, like you too." you kiss him on the cheek. "Y/n! Dinner's ready!" your father calls you. "Coming! Bye Henry!" you  wave to a flustered Henry.