Eddie Munson x !Trans!reader

You got out of bed, scared for the day. You didn't know what poeple would think of you, you were a boy and wanted to be a girl. You still had boy features with long hair. You wore a skirt to school. 

Your cousin, Mike, accepted you and so did the rest of the party. The only person who haven't actually met was Eddie Munson.

Getting out the car with your cousin and walking in school...terrifying. People kept staring at you. "Hey (male name)!" you heard Jason's voice. "Yes?" you turn around to face him. "Why are you wearing a skirt? Only women wear skirts, freak." he yelled.

"I am a women.." you replied quietly. "and my name is Y/n not (male name).." you continued. Jason looked at you disgusted. "You're a guy! Act like one." he yells at you. "What's going on?" you heard the voice of Eddie Munson. "Well you see freak, mister (male name) thinks he is a girl!"

"My name's Y/n." you correct Jason. "Well I think that SHE is beautiful." Eddie replies earning a blush from you. Jason scoffs and walks away. "Nice skirt." he complements you. "Thanks, nice hair." you complemet him back. "Thanks." he smiles and leads you to his group.

"Oh hey, Y/n" mike greets you. You wave back at your cousin. "You know eachother?" Eddie asks, "He's my cousin." you answer. "Oh, cool. So, we're going to play D&D at my place do you wanna tag along?" he offers you. "Y/n? Play D&D with us? She'll kick out butts!" Dustin yells.

"Yeah, she's literally the master of D&D!" Mike replies. "We'll see who's the real master of D&D when I win, that's if you're up for the challenge.." Eddie suggests. "You're challenging me?" you ask. "Sure am, love."

'Great he's flirting' Mike thought. "Challenge accepted, pretty boy." Eddie blushes madly at your comment. "Give me the adress, and I'll see you tonight." he writes down his adress and hands it to you. "Well, see you later, pretty boy." you wave to them.

"I'm inlove." Eddie says as you walk off. "She's my cousin!" Mike yells. Eddie grabs his drink and ignores the child yelling at him. All he could think of was you.

-later-

You got home to see that parts of your house were spray painted blue saying. "Freak!" "You're a guy act like it!" "You're not a girl!" all these things hurt you. You'd have to help your mom clean this up. "Honey, can you help me get this paint off?" your mother asks you. Sonce the game was later on, you could help. "Sure mom"

After getting most of the paint off, you were getting ready to go to Eddie's place. You wanted to wear a dress, but you didn't know which one, so your mom came to help. "You trying to impress a boy?" you mom asks. "Mom!" you blush, "I'm kidding...not really." you blush harder.

"This one's cute!" your mom holds up a simple black dress.

"Why don't you wear it." you quickly get into the dress, with your mom waiting outside. "My baby looks so adorable!" she says once she sees you in the dress.

-later-

You knock on the door, Dustin opens the door. "Y/n's here!" he yells to the group. "Hey-" Eddie cuts himself off, "Who look really pretty." he blushes. "Stop flirting with my cousin!" Mike yells. "Thanks Ed." he blushes at the nickname.

"Now, are you ready for me to destroy you in D&D?" you say confidently. "You can sure try, princess."

-5 D&D games later-

"How!" Eddie screams, laying on the floor. "We tried to warn you." Dustin replies to Eddie on the floor. "Yeah, love, they tried to warn you and you didn't listen." you take a sip of coke out of your glass bottle.

"One more game!" you stare at Eddie who's currently on his knees, begging you for another game. "Fine, one more game, but don't be upset when you lose~" 

You weren't actually gonna let him lose, you decided to let him win for once. "Hah! I finally defeated you!" he yells with victory. You let out a short giggle while the rest of the group knows what you did. Eddie looks at you in disbelief, "You let me win...didn't you? I didn't win by myself.." his happy facial expression becomes a playful sad expression.

You couldn't help but laugh, "I'm sorry, I felt bad!" you laugh through your words with the rest of the group, including Eddie.

Later you all went home, "Hey, Y/n." Eddie stops you, "Yes Ed?" you ask. "I had fun with you tonight, even if I was losing." he chuckles. "I had fun aswell." you removed a piece of your hair that was in your face, behind your ear. (ya'know, that gay hair thing?)

Before you left you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Y/n! We gotta go!" Mike yelled. "Coming!" before you left, Eddie grabbed your arm and kissed you on the lips. "I love you," he says, holding your hand, "I love you to, pretty boy."