First Day! Part 1

It was the first day of kindergarten! You couldn't sleep because of how excited you were, so you were really tired.

You ate an apple for breakfast and ran to the kindergarten as fast as you could.

"Woah... This place is HUGE!"

The last kindergarten you went to was very small, your parents removed you from it because of how bad the education was there.

You started looking around and noticed a kid in a sewer.

Wait... A KID IN A SEWER?! 

You thought to yourself and inmediatly ran towards him.

"Nugget needs helpppp"

"How did you get there?"

"Nugget was searching for a place to make a new nugget cave"

"Okay, stay still i'll go for some help"

You started to look around for someone who could help him and decided to talk to a man that looked friendly.

"Hey there kiddo! Im your friendly school janitor!"

"Hello sir, there's a kid stuck in the sewer grate, and he needs help."

"Oh, i would love to help but i dont know where my toolbelt is"

"Ok, then, i'll go find it"

You were about to start  to look for it when the belt rang and everyone needed to go to their class

Your class was downstairs (Im not calling y/n stupid, i just wanted them to be in the "less smart" class)

When you entered you noticed a box full of toys.

"Okay kids, teacher has a headache... so we are going to be very quiet"

You stood up and went to play with some toys. When you were about to take the last toy, a fidgety spinner you heard someone.

"NUGGET IS PRESENT!"

"No, Nugget is late so you are getting study hall-  OH DEAR GOD!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM!?"

"Nugget had to chew it off in order to escape the failed nugget cave."

The kid who's name seemed to be nugget went to the toy box and grabbed the fidgety spinner. You were really shocked by this and went to talk to him.

"Hey, uhh... What was your name again?"

"Nugget's name is Nugget"

"So your name i actually Nugget?" He nodded "Why did you cut your arm off? Was it stuck?"

"No, Nugget just thought it was necessary"

"Uhh... Okay."

"May Nugget know your name?"

"Oh, sure, im y/n"

"Well it was nice meeting the pretty y/n, But Nugget doesn't want to talk anymore, Shoo"

You looked around to see with who else you could hang out with, There was a paranoid looking red haired boy, A boy that looked mean, a girl with a pink dress and two pigtails, a kid which was crying and a blonde kid that looked the most normal out of them all. So you decided to go talk to him.

"Hello! My name is y/n, what about you?"

"Oh, hi im Ted"

"That's a nice name! What are you playing with?"

"Oh, it's a car, my father drives a car like this one, he says he will give it to my brother" He looked kind of sad while saying that last part.

In that moment the bell rang, it was lunch time

"Okay ted, it was nice meeting you, bye!"

Im sorry for making this chapter so short, i didn't have much time, i'll try to make them longer for now. Thank you for reading and sorry if its bad, its my first time writing on Wattpad. I would also really appreciate some feedback