Ted?

It was morning and you were heading to kindergarten. Last night you decided you would hang out with Ted and Felix since they were probably the most nice kids you had met by the moment.

When you entered you inmediatly went to talk to them

"Hey Felix!"

"Oh, its nice to see you y/n"

"Its nice to see you too!" You then noticed that Ted was missing "Hey, Felix?"

"Yes?"

"Why isn't Ted here?"

"Ted wasn't feeling very well this morning, so he stayed home" You were really upset about this but you weren't going to let that ruin your good mood.

Then the bell rang, it was class time. You went to your class downstairs.

You wanted to hang put with the twins, but Felix wasn't in your class and Ted was at home so you decided to go to talk to Ozzy.

"Hey Ozzy!"

"Not you again..." He was visibly annoyed even before you appeared

"Is anything wrong Ozzy?"

"Well, Destructotron was the best toy in the toybox before it ran out of batteries, me and my friends used to play with it. No friends, no toys... You new kids really are the worst."

"Im sorry to hear that Ozzy... Is there any way i can help you feel better?"

"Actually, yes. By going away"

You didn't think leaving him alone would help him in any way, but you didn't want to get in trouble, so you did what he told you to do.

While Looking around the room you noticed a boy which was crying, and since you were a nice kid, you went to talk to him.

"Hey are you okay?"

"N-no..."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I-i don't wanna talk about it..."

"Aww come on, im sure it will make you feel better! Just tell me"

"Uhh... Okay then. My f-father is dead."

You were really shocked by this. It must be very hard to lose your father, even more being 4? 5? 6? years old, and since you didn't knew what it exactly felt like you didn't knew what to say.

"Oh, im really sorry to hear this. If you need anything, just tell me alright?"

"O-okay, thank you..."

"So, what's your name? Im y/n."

"Oh, im Jerome, and thank you for talking to me, it has really made me feel better."

"No problem Jerome-" You were cut off by the bell.

You went to the cafeteria and sat with Felix, you both stayed quiet for a few second.

"Soo uhhhhh... How's Ted?" You said trying to break the silence.

"He said his whole body was in pain, so he stayed in bed"

"Didn't you checked his temperature?"

"No, mom and dad didn't care about him, they actually wanted him to go to kindergartenn anyway, but i talked to them and made them let him stay at home- But that isn't important" He cutted himself of, as if he was embarrased.

"Your parents don't care about him?"

"No, they say he is worthless, and i don't blame them, he actually is"

You both continued talking while eating your food until the bell rang, when you both headed to the playground.

In that moment you looked around and saw Penny. She looked kind of sad.

"Wait here for a moment Felix, i'll be back." You said whuie heading to Penny.

"Penny? Are you alright?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds, then she said something.

"I heard you and Carla talk yesterday" She stayed silent for a while again "She told you to not talk to me and you said you wouldn't..."

You started to feel bad for Penny, maybe she wasn't so bad...

"But you agreed to be my friend! Why did you do that?"

"Penny i- im sorry i shouldn't have said that to Carla. I promise i will be your friend"

"Really?" You nodded "Thank you!" She then hugged you and pulled away quickly,, embarrassed. "But please, dont be my friend just because you are scared of me"

"Okay Penny, want to hang out?"

"Sure"

Both you and Penny had fun playing together. You were happy that she wasn't looking sad anymore. Meanwhile, Felix was wating for you, he could see you playing with Penny and thought of calling you. But he didn't do it, because even if he wanted to hang out with you he enjoyed to see you happy.

Then the bell rang and stevie walked in.

You were upset you forgot to bring the money again, but you had to go to gym. Again.

The class was normal, you all just played dodgeball again and everything went alright. 

You were heading out of kindergarten when you felt someone touch your shoulder, it was Penny.

"Penny?" You were confused, when you looked at her face you noticed she was blushing slightly.

"Thank you y/n. Thank you for everything you have done for me today. You are the first person which isn't scared of me or dislikes me."

"No problem Penny! It was fun playing with you so thank you for making me have so much fun today."

"There's no problem y/n. See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow!" You said while walking away

It had been a really nice day. You didn't got to do what you wanted to, but it was fun anyway.

Again, sorry for the short chapter. I promise next one will have at least 1500 words. It may take a while to make since school started this month where i live but i'll try to make it the faster i can.                                                                                                                                                                          And if the grammar is bad, im sorry, even if im Brittish i have lived almost my whole life in Spain.