Nightsong

Name: Nightsong
 Age: 59 moons
Gender: She-cat
Sexuality: Lesbian

 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Rank: Senior warrior
Clan: ShadowClan (StarClan)
Backstory: (No TW'S surprise surprise)
Kit hood - Nightkit was born in Canada, by an unknown stray. She was found by two-legs when she was abandoned in a dangerous part of the woods. These said two-legs adopted her but were moving to a different country (wherever Wayward is). Nightkit was renamed to 'Harry' (The two-legs didn't know she was a she-cat)
Apprentice hood - 'Harry' was then later renamed to Lunar, Lunar escaped due to the two-legs adopting a two-leg kit after they tried to hit Lunar. She found ShadowClan's territory, when she was entered as an apprentice, she was named to Nightpaw. Nightpaw was Mistlefoot's apprentice (NPC), Mistlefoot was a good mentor and trained her well. She taught her to never get angry for no reason and every feline deserves a second chance, but her most important lesson was 'A true warrior is one that shall never lie, tell truth and vow to never harm another cat.'  Nightpaw nodded, if she were a good warrior, it'd mean she'd be honored as a true warrior when she passed on.
Warriorhood
She lived a fair life and kept to her vow, she was mourned by all Clan, when she was dying of greencough.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Personality: Charming, lovely and calm.
Strengths: Climbing, combat.
Weaknesses: Swimming, hearing.
Unique Traits: She can see from very far away.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Appearance: White-tailed black she-cat with emerald eyes.
Voice: A beautiful voice, soft with a tone of a loving mother putting her children to sleep. Never raises it.