Chapter 4

Since I know there will be confusion, in the previous chapter where the sun had come up but the reason Zhilan did not burn was because majority of her skin is covered in thick layers! She already wears the demon slayer uniform, along with a thick long white haori, however she has another(shorter) one on top of it. It is a faded blue color, white in some spots, and has a floral design at the ends of sleeve and the bottom of the haori! The ribbon she put in her hair, is tied around her waist whenever she eats humans or other demons. She does this because it holds her haori to her, keeping it from draping in front of her and getting soaked in the blood on the body.

She has her reasons for being in the demon slayer corps, you'll find out soon.

Chapter Four: Muzan Kibutsuji
Unedited -I need to edit this one
Tw: blood and gore, slight experimentation, slight suggestive scenes

Asakusa, Tokyo. A rather vibrant, nightlife city. The streets and shops were crowded, the lights above and along the tall architectures made it seem as if it was daytime.

Tanjiro looked around with wonder, holding Nezuko's hand to not lose her within the crowded city.

"Nezuko!" Zhilan waved the smaller girl over, alongside Tanjiro. "Wouldn't this hair pin suit you?"

The hair pin was a comb, an orange yet gold color with faint hints of pink in the carvings. The Lady of Blue Lilies eyes the siblings. Nezuko could hardly keep her eyes open, brows furrowed with slight annoyance from all the lights and sounds surrounding them. Meanwhile, Tanjiro looked as if he had seen a ghost.

Zhilan set the comb back into the stand at the vendor shop, turning to the Kamado's. "Come. Let us find a way out of the bustling areas of the city."

Tanjiro thanked her, and as they pushed their way through the city, relief spread through him as they cam across an empty street just on the outskirts.

"Excuse me, sir." Zhilan approached the man at an udon stall. "May we please have a single bowl of udon? Tanjiro, is there any specific way you prefer your udon to be prepared?"

"Graded yam on the top." Tanjiro informed, delighted to see a nod from the man.

"One bowl of udon with graded yam, coming right up."

"But what about you, Zhilan?" Tanjiro asked, sitting down on the bench just in front of the food stall.

"Do not fret over my appetite, Tanjiro." She spoke smoothly, gently rubbing Nezuko's head as she lulled asleep. "I am not fond of udon, ever since I was a child."

Tanjiro hummed to himself, before turning to face Zhilan. "Are you foreign? I'm sorry if that came off wrong, but your name doesn't sound Japanese."

"Indeed I am." Zhilan squinted her eyes to him as she smiled beneath the mask. "I'm from a rather noble family in China."

"A noble family from China?" The burgundy haired boy muttered before tilting his head, curiosity flowing through his mind. "If you're from a noble family in China, why would you be here?"

She lowered her azure gaze down to her hand, removing the white laced glove. A ring, with small red rubies aligned the center of the band, and a flower of smaller gems was in the center. "My family was a noble one, as I've told you. My mother, Li Jiang, had a friend here in Japan. Every holiday, the two would see each-other. My mother, and her childhood friend both planned on getting pregnant. Her friend, Kazuki, had gotten pregnant a year and a half before my mother did. One a boy, and one a girl- which as you can presume, is me. Betrothed to be together, we were. It was rather nice."