Chapter 7

Sunday - Concert day - 12 pm

Momo didn't stop trying convincing Sana to accompany her to the concert but Sana refused. She wants to stay alone at home. Momo tried to understand her, Sana lost her husband after five months of marriage while she was pregnant with their son. It destroyed Sana's mental health and her parents nor his parents were comforting her as they should. Momo was the only one beside her.

But right now, the latter was excited. She wore a simple white shirt and jeans "Call me if you need anything" she said hugging Sana "bye~"

"Be careful and enjoy your time" Sana yelled a bit but Momo already left. She smiled when she saw Jeongyeon waiting for her in his car. After many tries, she agreed on going with him instead of using a taxi which costs a lot.

She sat beside him and the smile couldn't leave her face and it made Jeongyeon happy too "you look so cool sir" she complimented as Jeongyeon was wearing simple jeans, sneakers, and a black t-shirt. He smiled shyly "this is yours," he said handing her a white card with her picture and name on it.

"VIP?" she yelled a bit and he nodded.

"The company gave me one for all the employees, it saddens me that Sana won't go" he smiled sadly "and Chaeyoung too won't go, he hates crowded places"

"Yeah I understand him, I panic too at events like that"

"You'll be fine" said Jeongyeon as he patted her hand before starting the car and driving off. The ride was calm and fast. Momo was holding the VIP card as if her life depended on it and her eyes shone with excitement that it made Jeongyeon chuckle every now and then "it's been a long time since I saw anyone this excited and happy"

"Hm?" Momo smiled shyly "I grew up while listening to K-pop, it left a mark in my heart and now I might meet my favorite idol group. Of course, I will that happy. And how about you? What do you love the most in life?"

Momo's question hit Jeongyeon hard. He looked at her and yelped "nothing" he said, "nothing" he repeated after thinking for more than ten seconds.  The atmosphere in the car changed to serious and depressing but Jeongyeon laughed it off "forget about me now, let's enjoy achieving your dream today"

Momo nodded and kept looking at him sadly. Wondering what he is hiding.
~~

A gasp left Momo's mouth when she saw how the crowd was waiting outside the venue as Jeongyeon drove to the parking lot "and I thought we came early. I assume their fans are more determined than us" she pouted "we will wait with them?"

"Of course not Momo," he said unbuckling his seatbelt "let's go" he said followed by a wink that made Momo blush.

Using a secret VIP door, the two entered the venue. Irene and Tzuyu greeted Jeongyeon with a bow and hugged Momo "the venue owner wants to talk to you sir, he is in that room"