Chapter 15

Y'all don't know how much I've been waiting to write this chapter 😂... I hope I won't get a writer block for this story, especially that it barely gets comments or reads. This chapter is inspired by this song.
——————-

Sunday

Asahi was exploring the toys Chaeyoung bought him. After taking his medicines regularly he became better and as healthy as ever.

On the other hand, his mother and Momo were busy getting ready for the most awaited dinner.

"I won't go" Sana said, earning an eye roll from Momo who is applying make up.

"Asahi is fine, he will stay at Chaeyoung parents' house. No need to worry" she comforted her friend "now go and wear your dress" she said pushing her into the bathroom.

The two wore short dresses with high heels. Sana tied her hair to the right side while Momo straightened her hair.

"How do I look?" Momo asked while turning around

"Beautiful" Sana grinned before her phone rang "Chaeyoung is here, he will pick us up"

"Let's go" Momo said, grabbing her coat and purse.

High heels clicks echoed in the building's stairs as they head to the gate. Chaeyoung was leaning on his car, blowing air in his cold hands as he waited for the two. His lips parted as he saw them. His eyes were glued to Sana who looked alluring. Chaeyoung always thought that Sana's beauty is out of this world and right now he is convinced that she is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Momo found it hard to not laugh at his reaction so she snatched Asahi from Sana's arms and placed him in his carseat.

"G-g-good evening" Chaeyoung hated that he stuttered. He opened the door for Sana to sit next to Asahi in the backseat while Momo sat in the passenger seat.

After taking Asahi to his parents. Chaeyoung drove to the restaurant where everyone was eventually arriving. The two Japanese girls were amazed by the fancy restaurant Jeongyeon chose.