Chapter 8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Airport

Momo was nervously sitting on the couch in the VIP lounge. She was wearing black pants, a white sweater, and white sneakers. She looked at her watch and blew air from her mouth irritability. What Jeongyeon doesn't know yet is Momo has a phobia of planes. Momo hated how Sana didn't accompany them.

'Who am I hold into during takeoff?' Momo thought.

"Let's go" Jeongyeon smiled as he put his passport in his pocket. He gently placed his hand on her back as they walked to the plane's gate until he heard her whimper "are you okay?" he asked worriedly "you look pale too"

"I hate planes" Momo replied fast "luckily we are going to Tokyo and it's not that far," she said messaging her temples "I am okay, let's go"

Jeongyeon confusingly squinted his eyes as he watched her walk into the plane "ok...ay?"

The two reached their seats and put on their seatbelts, Momo was immersed in searching for something in her backpack while Jeongyeon was turning off his phone "here you go" she said handing him chewing gum "chewing gum helps create equilibrium in your ears." she stated before she looked forward and took a deep breath "I am okay, I am fine"

"Cabin Crew: Prepare for take-off" the pilot stated followed by the actual take-off.

"No, I am not" Momo whined making Jeongyeon laugh at her cute behaviors before he offered his hand.

"Use it as a stress ball, squeeze it as much as you want" he smiled gently.

"So you won't make fun of me because of my phobia?"

"Why would I?" he chuckled "I don't make fun of someone's fear, now hold my hand"

Momo hesitated before she finally held his hand left. He gently placed his right hand on top of hers and sat down. Momo eyed their hands and smiled. Touch is such a meaningful way to show loving affection. We crave it from birth and need it all our lives. It brings us health and wellness. She squeezed his hand while closing her eyes tightly "it's okay" he whispered. She slowly opened her eyes when the plane finally took off "that was nothing haha~" she laughed awkwardly before she left Jeongyeon's hand.

"Yeah you are right" he groaned while messaging his hand.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Flight 86A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 1:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side, we expect to land in Tokyo approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Tokyo is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes' time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight."

"We will have diner with the Japanese owner and his crew" Jeongyeon stated "I must admit I am worried"

"Why? Your Japanese is good and our company is doing well, there is nothing to worry about" Momo comforted him "our company might be different from your background but you are doing well either way. You are a talented person"

"Thank you, I needed these compliments"

"They are facts" Momo grinned before the flight attendant put the food plate in front of her "first-class food service is really something" she exclaimed while staring at her fresh salad plate. Jeongyeon can only laugh at Momo's reactions.