𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈 ; 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒.

CHAPTER II

RICH PRICKS!

RICH PRICKS!

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒, 𝐃𝐀𝐃!" Cassidy whined to her father, a stomp of her foot followed and her father looked at her with both amusement and annoyance. "Why couldn't you send Jacob?!"

Billy sighed, "You know your brother, him and change don't really get along. Would you want to listen to that?" Cassidy's dad made a valid point, but the fact that she still had to go to school in Forks in the morning made her dread the next day even more. "Your mother would have loved you going to Forks..."

It really wasn't a fair argument when her dad brought her mom into this, Cassidy would do anything to be just a tad closer to her mom in any physical way. She grimaced. "That's not fair."

Billy had a longing look in his eyes as his smile didn't meet them. Cassidy was a splitting image of her mother with just a dash of himself. "It worked, didn't it?" His snarky response made her grimace break as Cassidy chuckled, shaking her head.

"I expect my allowance to at least double for this."

Billy laughed. "Then I expect you not manipulate your brother into doing your chores."

"It's not my fault Jake is easy to get."

...

"How was your first day at the rich kids school?" Jake had a cocky smile on his face as he looked at his sister, who sneered at him and flipped him a middle finger.