One

Today was the first day of senior year. I love school and the people except for- i was interrupted writing with someone pushing me and my notebook to the floor. The boy quickly helps with the books. I turn to face him. should've know it would've been Clark Kent. "I'm s-" he starts to say but looks my way and realizes its me. "Thanks a lot Clarky" i say as i roll my eyes. "I don't understand why you hate me so much and you know i hate when you call me Clarky" Clark says. the bell rings and brings me back to reality. he turns to look at me and says "can i walk you to class?" i say no but he quickly responds "well we have the same class anyways" i roll my eyes and say "of course you do" i walk away without looking back.

when i look at my schedule i cant help but think who in the fuck thought it would be good putting Clark Kent and me in a chemistry class together. when i walk in Clark is already here. how in the hell did he get here before i did. he's fast i wonder what else he's fast at. stupid mind. who cares about Clark Kent anyways he's just a kid from a barn with plaid. "excuse me" the teacher says. i can't believe i keep zoning out. i wonder if my medicine is working. "oh hi I'm sorry" i respond. "its okay we have assigned seats you sit right there" she points to right next to where Clark is sitting.

I roll my eyes and ask if i can sit anywhere else but she gives me salty ass attitude. once i am sitting in my spot i ignore the stare Clark is giving me. "okay we are starting a project with whoever your sitting with" the teacher says. "what the fuck" i accidently say. the teacher looks at me and so does the class. she says "what did you say" i roll my eyes and say "its the first day of school and we are doing a project its kinda insane" i say.

"if you have such a problem then you have detention after school" she responds. i just wanna call her out on her bullshit but i don't wanna make this worse. everyone in the class says oooh except Clark he just laughs. "shut it farm boy" i say. he just puts his hands up and looks guilty. "okay if we are all done with talking about Kammy's Lane and her boyfriend Clark the-" um what did she just say. i stand up and say "he is not my fucking boyfriend he's not even a friend he's just he's just-" Clark stands up and asks "what am i". i look at him

"your just a boy who always annoys the hell out of me" i say, i walk out of the room even though the bell didn't ring.