Lies-pt.18

Y/ns p0v:

I walk back into the cafeteria still thinking of what Vance have said to me I mean no wonder why that bitch was all mad looking but ain't my problem.

I walk into the cafeteria and where Billy is we just hang and talk, and I notice from my side eye that blonde bitch keep looking at me full of fucking disgust. What a bitch.

"Gotta problem" I said moving my head around while looking at the girl with disgust. It went silent.  "uhm no"
She said while looking away then they continue on talking.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

FEW HOURS LATER

Eventually Billy gives his number and I give him mine
I start walking home and I feel like someone is watching me. I stop in my tracks and looks around
Seeing only two kids on there bikes, and a dog chasing them. Weird. Anyway

I walk into my house and see my dad sleeping on the couch while watching the TV, I go and trunk it off I get a fuzzy blanket and put on him then I get a pumpkin spiced candle and put it on.

I'm not really hungry and well Billy is taking me out to eat so. My dad trust me well because I'm 18 well he does and doesn't.

I go take a shower then, I get dressed

(Since we are going on a date I decided to just get a cute casual but not to casual outfit, AND ofc you can choose another outfit

(Since we are going on a date I decided to just get a cute casual but not to casual outfit, AND ofc you can choose another outfit.)
I look in the mirror and I am like hot as fuck. You know gotta have some self confidence. 

I hear the phone ring and I run the the phone picking it up from the lever slowly. "Hello?" I asked "It's me Billy I should be there in about four minutes" He said I just rap my fingers around the wire I said "Alright later" then I hung up I was so excited

FEW MINUTES PAST BY

*DING dong" I run into the living room my dad already up. Shit. I see him walking to go get the door but I ran before him. "I can get it dad" I said "Nah you won't I am" He said gosh this is awkward

I see Billy smiling while looking at me his eyes twinkling. "You are?" My dad said rudely I whispered "dad!" Harshly
"I'm Billy Showalter I'm here to take you're lively daughter out" He said confidentiality my dad gave him the look "You better not fuck this up alright!?" He said rudely. Why is my dad like this I swear. "Y-yessir" Billy said nodding while shaking his head "Bye dad!" I said waving at him He just waves back at us.

"Must I say you are so gorgeous" He said licking his lips while looking at me I just blush and laugh "You look good too"i said reasuringly he smiles bright back at me. We just talk but that bitch in the cafeteria got in the way of my thoughts  so I just had to ask

"Uhm well you know that girl in thw cafeteria the blonde one" I said nervously I wasn't to sure if he was gonna take thst well but who knows "I, uhm she's just an old friend thats all, why?" He asked with a worried face this boy doesn't think I know well I guess thanks to vance i guess..
"Shes you're ex isn't she" I said blankly still looking forward "Uh ye-yes, but how did you know that" He asked "I just know" I said it was kinda weird and uncomfortable at this point.
I can believe he brought up that she was just a friend, thanks to vance I wouldn't have known. Well just because Billy is a sweet looking boy doesn't mean he can't lie.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Damn Billy really dude? Anways more chapters.