Why- pt.19

Billy's p0v:

Gosh I'm so dumb we just walked and I grabbed her hand she just let me and know where holding hands. The spark inside of me blew I hope she likes me as much as I like her.

But how would she even know about that dating thing with my ex the only people who know is my friend and who also I dont- VANCE that dick. We used to be friends but I'm popular for my kindness and looks. But all the girls swoon for him. Fucking asshole.

Y/ns p0v:

Finally. We arrive we both walk in seeing boys huddled around with each other they look like baseball players and I see. Ohh the boy from yesterday robin and he's hanging out with a boy with slight curls and a girl with long dark brown hair. And I also see VANCE! And a girl.. I mean like I care.

Anyways, he orders and I just sit down I see one of the baseball players come over here, and I see vance from the corner of my eye looking right over here.
"Hey uh," He looked back to his friends his friends all huddled up around each other giggling and shit like that. "I thought you were cute and uhm can I get you're number." He said with a red face, "Well, i-" I got cut off by billy?!

"Naha she with me sorry" He said blankly and jealous "Whatever" the boy gave him and looks and winked at me the fuck
"What are all these boys and flirting with you yeah you're hot but damn" He said laughing a little "I dunno" I said shrugging my shoulders

I see vance and the girl laughing. But couldn't stop getting a feeling of jealousy why, why this doesn't make any sense it- "Hello?, hello y/n you there" Billy said waving his hand infront of my face "huh" I said still daydreaming but I could hear he looked at my direction and saw I was staring at vance shit..

"You lookin at vance huh" He said whipping his mouth with a napkin "Uhm nah ewh" I said laughing little
"Hey uh why don't yoy see we get outta here and head to my house" He said with with smirk. "Oh yeah! That sounds good"

Vances p0v:

Oh I saw it y/n was staring I just wanted her to get jealous did it work yeah, yeah I think it did. I saw Billy looking with a disgust look his lip bit up a little. What a dick. I saw y/n smile god if I only could make her smile like that..

There leaving while holding hands. They are dating! Whatever like I give any shits.

Y/ns p0v:

We arrived at his house and must I say it is really nice. "Hey mom" He said kissing his mom's head "Oh yeah Billy and is this another one-?" What the fuck what do you mean another one.
"Mom!" He said yelling and grabbed my hand we ran to the room

"Look I'm sorry about her it's just I uh"i cut him off saying "You what fuck girls" I said mad. I look at the other side He grabs my face and kisses my cheek. I just lay down looking toward the wall.

I feel him coming to lay down on the bet. The mattress sinking on the right. He starts moving my hair out of my neck and kiss my neck. I move my face to face him
He grabbed my face with his masculine hand and and held it to my cheek. We move are lips together breathing louder. But he starts to get lower. "Billy" I said hesitant it's not my first time but it's are first date...

He just continues "Billy!?"
"Please stop" I said trying to push him away He keeps on doing it and I slapped him I couldn't take it. "WHAT THE HELL! I SAID TO STOP!" I yelled I ran to open the door and left the house slamming his door.

Why would Billy do that..

Damn was Billy just trying to get into y/ns pants? Word count: 700