˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

↳ ❝ [𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] ¡! ❞

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
"𝙍𝙀𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙉"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Worthless fool.
Psychopathic idiot.

Go and kill yourself already, no one needs you here.

'Maybe they were right,' I thought, hovering over my mother's dead body. She had just died from a long battle with cancer, suffering for god knows how long.

I couldn't even bring myself to cry, as I should. This mother of mine never even acted like a mother. Abusing me everyday, degrading me with harsh words, forcing me to go out and work for money so that she can spend it on drugs.

After all that, before she died, she could only mutter a 'sorry'. I don't need her apologies, I didn't deserve it.

I was the one at fault. I didn't stop her from taking drugs, I didn't conjure enough money for her treatment, I wasn't acting like how a good child was supposed to be.

I should die. So I can go with her.

I trudged along the empty hallways of the hospital, heading towards the rooftop. My mother would want me to do this. Lay down my life for her. Because she was my mother.

Reaching the rooftop, I took off my shoes and climbed onto the ledge. Sitting on it, I thought to myself, what could I have done better?. With that final thought, I pushed myself on the ledge, spiralling to my death below.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Poor child...such a young life lost." A woman said, standing above Sylo's dead body. She wept as she clasped his hands.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a new life."

"Have fun."

˚̣̣̣͙ - - ˚̣̣̣͙

Opening my eyes, I found myself in a room, claded with white. Confused, I sat up on the bed I was somehow resting on.

Didn't I die? I clearly remember jumping off, I thought, until a maid came rushing in.

"Lord Illoura! You're awake!" She exclaimed, shaking her hands excitedly. She looked extremely relieved.

Illoura?