˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍]

a/n : most of the content here is told in Letio's POV, I'll state when it switches back to Sylo's POV

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Uh-!"

There it goes, the same sharp ringing in my head. That man, no, god, won't leave me alone. And now he's going after the one person who could help me escape from this hellhole of a world.

Tsk.

I tried to catch my breath as I leaned against a wall. Luckily, I managed to gain enough sense to run into a nearby alley, completely devoid of any humans.

"Zero, show yourself."

And under what obligations am I to listen to you?

"Just do it..you fucker." I whispered the last word under her breath.

Wow, ungrateful much?

"The hell is there to be grateful about?"

A swirl of wind enveloped me, and there he was in his full glory, Zero.

The god of this world.

"So what may I do for my lady today?"

"Fuck off from Sylo, he is the only one I can use to get out of this horrendous world."

Zero cocked his head to one side before grinning. Not in a good way, more of in a 'I knew it' way.

"So....you're not genuinely happy that you have company in this world now, but that he could be the gateway for you to leave this world?"

I gulped. Even if I wanted to rebuke, I couldn't. Yes, I was glad I found another like me in this world, but..

I was just happy to find a exit to this place.

I shook my head. Zero was just trying to get on my nerves as usual.

"Shut up. Anyways, why the hell are you here? Where's Erika? I like her much more than you."

"Ah. Speaking of Erika, she wanted to see you. But the boy was transported there instead."

"How? Erika doesn't make such mistakes. She doesn't even know him."