˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐈'𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆]

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"I see."

As Letio continued to talk, my mind started wandering off.

"Sylo, hello? I'm trying to help you, stop getting distracted." Letio snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Shaking my head, I signalled at her to stop.

"Yeah, I get it. But it's not like I planned to live for long anyways..."

Letio stared at me sadly.

Stretching her arms, she nibbled on her fingernails. She felt uneasy, as if something bad was about to happen.

"Your raspberry cheesecake, my dear lady."

She stilled. I looked up to see a different waiter than the one before. This male was tall, and had blue hair with a few black strands here and there.

And his voice. Oh my god, his voice.

"Yes, thank you Haywire."

I noticed how her fingers were trembling as the plate clinked on the table. She was pale and was sweating slightly.

Smiling nervously, I looked at the waiter.

"I think you're making my girlfriend uncomfortable. Thank you for the service, but please go away now."

His expression flickered a little before going away. But I swear he's still staring at us.

When I looked back at Letio, her face was bright red.

"Y-you..didn't need to do that.." She grabbed her hair and tried to hide her face in it.

"It's fine. What happened between you and him?"

She turned away.

"Something bad."

"L-Let me go. Please let me go!" Letio bag her fists against the metal door, tears streaming down her face.

She cried as the door opened, and someone caressing her face gently.

"It's fine, everything's fine now..." A dark, deep voice said.