It adds up

(Y/n POV)

I woken up today by Jaden shaking me awake.
"Y/n! Y/n wake up!"
"Mmm what?" I say is rubbing my eyes still very tired.
"Nothing I just wanted to piss off."
"Well it worked happy?" I say trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Thanks a lot Jaden. We went to Jessica and Dj's room and there was Daelo and Javon already in there.
"We were thinking of having pancakes for breakfast. Is that alright with you two?" Dj asked us after we all said morning to each other.
"Yeah that sounds good." Jaden agreed with my response and in 20 minutes of chillen with Javon and Daelo, Jess calls us to go eat. We meet with Kylee and Jayla there in there bathers.
"Morning! Do you two want to come swimming with us today?" Kylee asks pulling me away from a hug. Jaden starts to respond but I cut him off because I have to tell him about the cheating thing.
"Yeah sure why no-"
"Sorry but we have uh something we need to talk about."
"Oh okay no worries!" She says with a smile. Jaden turned and looks at me with confusion. We all have our pancakes and I clean up my dish and then I walk back to my room with Jaden behind me.
"What if I was to push you off this balcony thing right now to piss you off even more." Jaden asks as I turn to face him seeing a smirk on his face.
"Well if you did that then I would be pissed at you and wouldn't tell you what I found out yesterday." At this stage he was intrigued and clearly giving me a sign to spill the tea.
"Not until we get to our room."
"Well we're here now."
"Not till we're inside" we both walk inside and I close the door and lock it.
"Right um so I don't know how to say this in a way that will not make you upset or me to start crying." I say sitting on the bed next to him. He looks up at me with his adorable hazel eyes with confusion, his face is beautiful.
"Well Mkalya is cheating on you with Tyler." I say and his eyes widen and jaw drops.
"Wha.. what? Your not joking like your being for real?"

(Jaden's POV)

"Right um so I don't know how to say this in a way that will not make you upset or me to start crying." I look up at y/n who's sitting next to me on the bed with confusion. What was she tying to say?
"Well Mkalya is cheating on you with Tyler." I felt my jaw drop and I was in shock, I'm not surprised Mkalya was cheating on me because of the way she was acting but I'm shocked she was cheating on me with Tyler, y/n ex. I like saying that now, that Tyler is  y/n's ex.
"Wha.. what? Your not joking like your being for real?" I ask looking at her, I can see a little tear drop slide down her cheek. I get closer to her and wipe it then pulled her into a hug.
"I'm so sorry y/n"
"Aren't you upset too?"
"Yes but the signs were obvious for me" I say pulling out of the hug.
"Do you want to know how I found out?"
"Yes"

(Y/n POV)

I tell him every single exact word that came out of Mkayla and Tyler's mouth last night. When I told him what they said about using us for fame and our bodies, he started crying. I could feel myself crying to. He puts his head in his hands and I sit right next to him and wrap my arms around him so he knows I'm here to comfort him.
"And I think I know why they both are going out today."
"You think it's because there out together?" Nah because they just happen to go out on the same day, no shit Jaden there out together. I just nod knowing I wasn't actually gonna say that to him.
"Oh and Mkalya's TikTok's should have been the first indication to you that she's cheating." I add in.
"Huh what do you mean her tiktok is banned she told me? She said it got banned right after the live."
"You really believe that bitch? She probably blocked you cause I have her account right here with like 10 different guys dancing with her like there her boyfriend all in one month." I show him the account and then he just starts crying. I feel so bad. Although he said he expected it, I know he's upset. This is the second time now he's been cheated on and used for clout after Ava. I don't know what to do so I just hug him.
"So how should we confront them?"

Guys I made this chapter short because I'm posting two tonight so next chapter is posted   😚

844 words.