Enemies 🫢

(Jaden POV)

I woke up in our room with y/n on my chest. Javon drove us back last night (you can drive around Bora Bora on land obviously) we had to leave early cause Jayla and Kylee were getting a little to drunk. I looked down at y/n and she looked so adorable when she was sleeping. I kissed her forehead then wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested her head under my chin while I was scrolling through my phone, I looked down from my phone and my jaw dropped seeing all the hickeys on y/n's neck going down to her upper breast. She's going to kill me. I saw her slowly starting to open her eyes adjusting it to the light of the room, she rubbed her eyes then looked up at me and smiled.
"Morning J"
"Morning (your nick name)" I say back before she pecked me on the lips and started to get up but I grabbed her arm.
"Where do you think your going?" I ask.
"To the bathroom." She says with a strait face
"No" I reply with a blank expression.
"I need to pee your not my teacher to tell me if I can go to the bathroom or not" she's saying laughing then went to the bathroom. She came back after 7 minutes with her hair done up and I think she had mascara on. She also changed into a over sized hoodie with shorts. This girl was fast at getting ready. She walked to the bed and I gave her puppy eyes, she was convinced and rolled her eye and got into bed again and put her head back on my bear chest since I didn't have a shirt on and she snuggled in with me. We were comfortable lying there for a good 15 minutes until Javon used his mighty Ashtray hitting people in the head with a gun power and pushed the door open making it hit my precious wall.
"OYE! DONT SLAM MY DOOR OPEN!" I yell and   y/n lifts her head up.
"No. Fuck you. Do you guys know where my dunk low off White lot 1 is?" Is he speaking a different language? I look at y/n who is also confused.
"Oh my gosh my shoes." Javon says complaining.
"Which shoes are they?" Y/n asks.
"Uh go to my TikTok, go on my shoes video." Y/n nodded and went on Javons tiktok and scrolled down until she found his shoe video.
"It's the one which I call Ammy." He says, how tf did he memories that.
"Oh nah I haven't seen them have you?" She asks looking up at me and showing me the video.
"Nah" Javon rolls his eyes and on the way out of closing the door he turns to look at us.
"No babies please." He closed the door and I looked down at y/n who had her eyes widen.

(Y/n POV)

"Uh anyway what do u wanna do today?" I ask Jaden after Javon walked away.
"We could chill in the hot tub" I nod then we both get up and get dressed into our bathers. I got dressed in the bathroom and he got dressed in the room but not in the bathroom. I came outside with this bathing suit on:

YES SLAY YOU LOOK HOT LUV! HOTTEST BITCH ALIVE! Anyway back to the story, I had to give you confidence in your body cause your absolutely hot

When I came out Jaden was in some shorts and just looked me up and down.
"Is that all your eyes can do when I have like no clothes on?" I ask.
"Yeah I think so but they can look else where if you want" he says smirking. I roll my eyes with a smirk on my face and grab my towel and phone incase I need to call 911 cause I may accidentally drown Jaden 🤩