Spin the Bottle 🪩

(Y/n POV)

"JAVON GIVE IT BACK!"
"NO I WANT IT!"
"FUCK YOU GIVE IT NOW!"
"FUCK YOU JADEN GO BACK TO SLEEPING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
"FUCK UP SHE ISNT MY-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was sleeping so peacefully until Jaden and Javon decided to scream at each other.
"Well Javon won't give me my phone back!" Jaden wined pointing to Javon and walking up to the bed I was on.
"Javon why do you have his phone?"
"Cause he was stalking your-"
"Cause I was looking at pictures of this girl and Javon thought she was cute so he took my phone"
"That excuse is dumb as anything, Javon give him his phone back and get out cause I need to sleep!" I shout in annoyance that I was woken up so early, I checked my phone for the time and it was 10pm, to early so I went back to sleep.

"Y/n... y/n.. y/n! Y/N!" Jaden said shaking me awake.
"Uhh what do you want?" Now I'm really pissed, waking me up two times.
"It's fucking 1 in the afternoon, get up, we're going to a party"
"Wait when and where"
"In like 2 hours and I don't know where, Jayla knows though" I nod and get up and go down stairs to see Jayla and Javon playing on the play station.
"Yo y/n you didn't tell me you played GTA"
"Mmm yeah with my dad sometimes if he can. Jayla where's the party at tonight?"
"Oh shit I forgot about that, it's just down the street but you and I need to get ready" she got up from the sofa with the controller in her hand then she grabbed my hand and Jaden was standing at the stairs, Jayla dragged me upstairs and put the controller in Jadens hand on the way.

We were upstairs looking for dresses and looking at my makeup supply to see what we wanted.
"Oooo this dress is nice" Jayla said looking at a blue sparkly one.
"You would look fucking hot in it, try it on" she got dressed in the bathroom and came out looking like $50million.
"It's a yes to the dress for me" I say checking her out (in a friend way if you know, you know)
"Thanks but now you gotta get a dress, ima start on my make up" Jayla said making her way to my makeup booth thing.
"alright girly you do that" I made my way to my closet and found a long sleeved sparkly black dress, I put it on and dam I looked hot. I found matching heels to the dress and found heels for Jayla to wear with her dress.
"YOU LOOK SO HOT!" Jayla screamed checking me out as I came out of the bathroom.
"Thank you! I got these shoes to match your dress and I'll put these on to match mine."
"Okay but first let's do make up and jewellery then we can do the final fit and take pictures"
"Agreed" we finished everything up and we looked hot in my opinion. I ain't never seen two pretty best friends..

Jaylas fit