I||The Chosen

DAMARA

"RISE UP!" The moment I heard our Alpha's voice, all of us rise up and looked at him.

He is smiling.

"I called everyone to gather around because I will be announcing my retirement along with the new chosen Alpha to serve our clan."

"As you may know, Jungkook is continue to be my person and beside him was my daughter; Bliss..." I looked at Bliss who's smiling as she stands properly beside my father.

The pack starts to whispers and talk to each other.

They know Uncle Namjoon, the Alpha will be passing his crown to my father, and his reigning will start this year just until Achi Bliss became right of age.

And Bliss will be the alpha right hand of my father. It is not a sudden decision, but ever since, Achi Bliss, me, and Yoohan who's uncle Jimin and Uncle Yoon's son are young, we knew what our roles in our clan.

Achi Bliss as the oldest, the Alpha's eldest daughter and an Alpha-female. She is fit to be the next one to rule after my father. Yoohan is the one who's managing the finance and run of businesses from our pack and to outside of the realms.

While me, my family has always been saying that I am the chosen of the moon because the fates continuously followed Dada ever since I was born and up until my rank became known to the pack.

But I never feel the heaviest feeling, the power they've been sensing and how should I use and act on it.

I thought maybe... maybe because I am still young.

But I'm already close to the right of age.

Achi Bliss will be celebrating her 18th birthday on October. Me and Yoohan will be celebrating on December.

And right now it is still February. I kinda feel the rush, the pressure because every day I walked outside of our cottage, the pack seems to be interested of what I can be, of what the chosen son of the moon will do once his right of age came.

And I'm feeling afraid that I will fail them. That their eyes will change to hate and kick me outside of the pack once they've notice that there's something wrong with me.

I am an omega, my wolf should be white but, my color is different. It is white with a different shade of gold once the sun hits on my fur, my blue orbs can change into gold when I feel threaten. But that's it.

Dada, and Papa told me it's normal because I am the chosen. But I heard that your eyes will just change once you found your mate and be one with them. But I don't have mate yet, neither do I know who are they.

I don't even know If I have a mate.

"Damara!" I blinked twice and looked at Achi Bliss who shakes my shoulder.

"I'm calling you since few hours ago, why are you not responding? What's on your mind?" She seats besides me and looked at me.

I looked in front and saw my father talk to our pack members, laughing along with them with Uncle Namjoon.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling terrified now that our right of age will be this year." Achi laughs.

"You already feeling it? Damara, calm down. Your birthday will be still before the year ends, while Yoohan is on the first week of the last month."

"And I will be in the right of age even before you, what are you feeling afraid for? Aren't you should be excited? Because I heard from Amang that our mate are possibly be around on our birthdays!" She laughs as she added those words.

"You want to meet your mate that much, Bliss?" I heard Yoohan voice behind me and Achi's scoffed.

"How many times do I remind you that I am older than you-"

"And how many times do I remind you that you are not my sister to call that, huh?" I looked at Yoohan and he gazes back at me.

He nods his head as an acknowledgement and I do the same.

We are close but I'm more closer with Achi since she is my cousin, and Yoohan is a childhood friend that has been imprinted on my cousin.

Yes, you read it right. Yoohan and Achi Bliss are mate... but Achi Bliss doesn't know it yet, basically because Yoohan doesn't want her to know and because Achi Bliss consistently pushing the older status to him which irritating to him.

I mentally laugh. Until when Yoohan can be patient to her.

"And yes! I'm excited to meet my mate because he will probably more handsome and good at fighting than you!" I bite my lowerlip as my laugh will probably loud.

I could feel his glare so I just mask it with glaring playfully to him.

"As if. The only wolf who can fight and win against me is Damara. While your imaginary mate can drown to the magical lake after I throw him off" and with that the chase starts.

I shake my head, really...

Achi Bliss run off while holding her sword and Yoohan smug playful face as he continue to tease her.

"Damara, my son. I'm looking for you. You're just here since earlier?" Dada's hands were placed on my shoulder as he speaks.

"Yes, I was talking with Achi and Yoohan, and now they're gone" I chuckles.

He laughs as well. As he can hear Achi Bliss's loud voice even they are already in the woods.

"Come on, your Father wants to talk to you." I nodded and smiled.

Atleast I talk to someone who have more sense than talking with those two idiots.

One is inlove and one is oblivious.

How interesting...

--

"Father, you're looking for me?" I gritted him as I walked inside his office.

"Yes. Actually, I want you to know that one of the fates wants to see you." My eyebrows furrowed as he mentioned about the fates.

"What do they need me for?" I asked.

"Your birthday is coming, son" He sighed and then massage his temples.

"I knew that. But they can't wait until few months before my birthday, there are more few important things Father..." I looked at Dada who just give me a gentle smile.

Which means they both agreed to the meeting already.

"Okay... when do I need to leave?" heavy sighed as I try to relax myself.

"Tonight. They wanted to see how much you change because the heavens have something to tell" Instead of being relax, I rise up from my seat and shouted.

Surprised. "What?! Tonight?!!" He just nodded and give me a no chance of way out of this.

"And you'll be with you cousin and Yoohan, this will be your first assignment along with them. I am feeling negative since they visited me and your Dada in our dream, and so I wanted to let you visit them."

"Please be safe, Damara. The underworld is not something you can take lightly."

"Take your weapons, and Uncle Namjoon will give you the money you'll need to visit them" with that Father dismissed the meeting.

Dada told me he will prepare my things and I should spent my free time to sleep so I can save my strength when I visit underworld.

"What's worse than death, anyways" I muttered as I lured myself to sleep.

--

🌹