II || The Mortal Realms

B L I S S

"Why are we going outside the border again?" I looked at Damara who is still packing his things while Yoohan is sitting on the wooden-chair of the vanity inside of Damara's room.

"The fates once again wants to see him, didn't you forget how much they stick to him when we were young?" I glared at Yoohan before I sighed.

Of course, I remember.

--
5 years old Bliss was annoyed as she looked at the three old woman who's standing in front of the young Damara who's sitting under the tree to rest.

They were playing hide and seek for fun but fun ended once the fates appeared in between of their games.

'Kick them out Damara. They're ruining our game!' She called through their link.

The fates glared at her before they bid a goodbye and leave the young omega.

"Achi... that's bad, they only wants to protect me" young Damara mutters but Bliss just playfully rolled her eyes before she jumped and run away from Damara.

They have to find Yoohan, so they can continue playing...

--

"She will never forget that, young achi's blood always boil whenever they appeared beside me"

"We were supposed to enjoy our childhood, idiot" I rolled my eyes at Yoohan and just went beside Damara to help him pack.

"Why are you packing a lot of clothes, we are not going to vacation" I looked at his which is full of his colorful clothes.

"Because we are going to the mortal realm before we can arrived at the fates" he sighed.

"Yoohan knew the exact place since it is near at his grand parents' hotel" He added and then I gazed at him.

With my eyebrows raised, I asked him. "You do?" He just nodded and proceed to close his eyes.

instead of arguing with him I just help Damara to close his bag.

"We are going to stay there until the sun rise, Papa said they already told them about our arrival and they set up a penthouse with three exclusive bedrooms" Yoohan spoke as I looked back at him, he talk while his eyes are close.

"Then we should start leaving now. The moon will be out any minute right now." I stated as I looked out the big window of Damara's room.

His room is placed at the attic, he wants to stay at the highest place of their house so he could admire the moon whenever the darkness surrounds.

I looked at him and I sighed. Damara is not just an ordinary wolf, he. Is always been the unique and different from all of us.

Even before his birth.

--

"You guys ready?" I asked looking at the rear-view mirror of the car.

This was bought from the mortal realms and was gifted by Yoohan's grandparents to him.