V ||The Forest

D A M A R A

The way to the Seoul Forest is quite pleasant. The atmosphere is a bit windy, the sun to sky is already going down the shade of sky turns into orange and dark blue and purple. We were walking from the Hotel because they said transportation usually doesn't stop at the destination.

We are following Yoohan, Achi Bliss is beside me. with his hands are occupied with the map, his senses and eyes are focus on the map and way we are walking on.

"We are near. Five minutes, the entrance of the park will be seen." He stated.

" Why don't we run already... my body is itching to transform into my wolf form the more we walk." Achi Bliss groans when Yoohan just scoffed at her.

sulking, she remove her linking arms from mine and when to walk beside him. sneering and cursing under her breathe enough for Yoohan to look at her and glare.

"Stop being so childish, bliss... Are you sure you'll be able to handle our pack with your attitude?" With that Achi' eyes twitch into anger. I can feel and smell her scent.

"Yoohan, stop!" I spoke and dragged Achi away from him, because if I won't, our identity will be revealed and Yoohan's life will be shorten...

As much as I want to see them fighting and teasing each other, crossing the line is a different story. I know this mission is sending all of us to edge, but that is not enough reason for Yoohan to talk to Achi like that.

"Calm yourself Achi... We are still in the mortal realms." I whispered to her, and slowly her scent is coming back to calm and her breathing became normal. She close her eyes and inhale deeply before she exhale it out loud.

"Do not let me come with that idiot, I might kill him before the sun rise!" She said gritting her teeth in anger.

I didn't response to her and just clink her arms on mine, continue following Yoohan silently.

Yoohan's scent is lingering around and it is still smell bittersweet, probably he felt bad about what he said but me and Achi didn't comment about it.

We arrived at the entrance of the forest park and was guided by the staff by giving us another map and explaining the places we can visit and until where only.

Achi looked at me and I know what she's thinking. The place that they explain to us is where the old tree placed. Yoohan nodded faking his understanding at the woman.

They let us go after the explanation and let us explore alone.

We casually blend with humans and run when we are nearby the excluded area. They put a yellow signage stopping any humans from walking, but since we are not humans.

We do not followed their rules.

Walking immediately we enter the restricting area and run into the deep place. The sky turns dark already and the moon is the only light that's guiding us aside from the speck lights of the stars.

"Find the Old tree, it was a big and thick tree, it doesn't have any leaves or flowers surrounds it." Yoohan said, as he continue to look upwards to see if there are any tree that doesn't have a single leaves.

"We are already in the deep of the forest yet every tree has leaves and is alive. Do you think we enter the wrong place, I heard this is not the only restrict area here" I said.

"No. Something feels off here, the cold of the wind is different... You don't feel it, Damara?" Achi Bliss voice change into high-pitched and then the air changed. I noticed it then.