18 - Happiness

I'm so sad and emotional.

Fahmaan and Sumbul's exit as Aryan and Imlie, is so so heartbreaking!!

I can't even imagine anyone other than them, as my #arylie.

Just keeping myself distracted by studies and other stuffs, how are you all doing?

And, I wanted to ask if you guys want character face for this story's characters or are y'all good without it? Do let me know in the comments!!

••••••

Previously,

We saw how Aryan had a great time annoying and teasing Imlie, in the name of Preeta, his childhood friend.

And, Imlie being Imlie, getting jealous of his so-called childhood friend.

We also got some more glimpse of Aryan's feeling towards his dad.

How he actually cares for him but, doesn't want to accept it, which leads to a dramatic fight between the two of them and, passing by the study, Imlie witnessed each and every interaction between the duo.

And finally, Vidyut is out of coma!!

SO MUCH DRAMAAA!!! More of it coming as we get some history of Mr. Tripathi!

Enjoy!!

Love – R!

*****

Aryan knew he has messed up a lot this time and he had no clue, how he was going to get everything right!

Everytime things get a little better, he messed them up. And, now the case was no different.

His thoughts were diverted as he saw Imlie, shifting and turning to the other side of the couch, in her sleep.

Yes, she was sleeping on couch rather than the whole spacious bed, they had in their room.

She slept there as to not disturb or interfere in his personal space, as he had told her earlier.

She was not sure, whether he wanted her, in his life or wanted to throw her out of it.

Because, everytime she thought that she was needed in his life, he would do something stupid to upset her and this time, she was way more upset.

And, to avoid any kind of any fight, she preferred to sleep on the couch.

She was sure in her life, that her husband is her everything but, things change!

Aryan looked at Imlie, her back to him sleeping not-so-peacfully. Her, in simple salwaar-suit, hair falling on her back, the lean figure she had.

The first thing tomorrow you are doing, Aryan Singh Rathore, his inner voice told him, is that apologise to your wife and make her happy!!

Yeaahh, he sighed, this is going to be hella difficult!!

*****

Aditya paced in his room, impatiently. He didn't know what to do with Imlie and Aryan.