Chapter 12

BIBLE'S POV

Continuation of his previous pov before it became heated. 😜

"I want to drink more," he said after our kiss. He was leaning now on the sofa catching his breathing.

But my silly self is trying to do something. I don't know why but I can't get enough from his lips.

I want to kiss him more.

So I took the bottle of wine and drink directly from it, but I didn't swallow it.

I tap his legs to look at me then I pulled him again from his nape to give the wine from my mouth.

But it didn't stop there. Now he is initiating our second kiss.

To my surprise, he even climbed on top of me, and now he is straddling me.

I grabbed his ass and squeeze them a little bit. They are very soft.

I can feel the vibration of his moan inside my mouth.

Then my hands went inside his clothes to feel his body. Now I'm caressing both sides of his tiny waist.

While doing that I deepened our kiss. I bite his lower lips so he can open them for a little bit.

I twirl my tongue inside his mouth, and when he copied me, I caught his tongue and suck them after that moved back again to his lips.

My hands are now on his hard buds, pinching them from time to time.

I removed my lips from him and trace his neck using my tongue sucking them and living small hickies.

"Aaaaahhhhh" he moaned and I can feel his body shivering and having goosebumps.

I didn't stop there and even kiss his shoulder living also marks on them.

I know he will get angry at me tomorrow, but fuck it.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh" now he moaned a little but louder this time.

Then he suddenly pushed me, looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

"What was that?" he asked me sitting on my now hard crotch.

"What do you mean?" I asked him but my hands still caressing his side.

"Did I moan?" he asked me casually like he is not embarrassed at all. Maybe because of the wine that he drinks.

"Yes you do," I told him.

Then he put his head on my shoulder. I thought he will say he is embarrassed but no.

"I'm sleepy" he murmured and even hug me.

Why is he being so cute right now?

"Want me to take you upstairs?" I asked him again.

"I don't want let's stay like this," he said again.

"Are you sure you want us to stay like this?" I just want to make sure he said it right.

"Hmmm," he said but I carried him and move to the bigger side of the sofa and lay him there.

"I just need to go and grabbed cover for us," I told him but he didn't let me go.

"No you can't go," he said pouting.

"Can you promise me something?" I ask him while staring at him.

"What?" he said and clasped his hands around my neck

"Please don't drink and do this to anyone, like we did" I don't know why I'm being nervous about getting him drunk without my presence.

"Okey I'm not," he said looking into my eyes too.