The new girl

3 person 

If Alhina was honest, she didn't want to go to a new school, and not because she doesn't want to go to a smaller school, but more so the reason why. And probably also because this is a town where everyone knows everyone, making it rather hard to make friends. "ALHINA ARE YOU READY? I HAVE TO DROP YOU OFF!!!!" her aunts voice fills the room, screaming from downstairs again aunt....didn't you tell me t- no that's a bad thought. "I'm coming!" She grabs her bag and runs down, coming to a stop right in front of her aunt. "Goodmorning Alhina, I'm happy you put on the dress your mother  laid down for you" her aunt smiles while letting her hand glide around the braid. "I didn't really have a choice" Alhina pulls away, "can we go?" Her aunt sighs while looking down, she doesn't really know how to help her niece, how to overcome this...this illness...their pastor said to be stern, to punish every outing of hating to be a girl, but she thinks being a little gentle will help. Doesn't the bible also tell them that? She smiles a little "Okay let's go". Alhina is thankful, with her parents she wouldn't even have said anything like that. They would've kept her from school. Together they walk to the car, Alhina stepping into the passengers seat. Her aunt starts the car. "let's go"

ALHINA POV

"Now Forks High school isn't as bad as it looks, you have art classes, sports, music, baking...and obviously for the boys you have a class where they build things." I follow a blonde girl trough the hallway, she's taller then me, which isn't a hard thing to be, very pretty and she has gorgeous make-up on. She's dressed in tights, a black skirt, a blouse and a blazer, and black shoes. Her hair is loose and she's wearing a French barrette. She's carrying her books. "Now I would suggest you enroll in art or music, mainly because it's one of the most feminine classes we have, in each of these classes only 4 or 5 boys enrolled." I nod, I like art and music. I've always loved art and music. "My mom teaches art, and I think she would love a new student in her class" I nod once again. I might enroll in art class. "Oh here is our first lesson of the day, English" we stop in front of a classroom, the door is open and I see bright colours in the room. "Mister J is everyone's favourite teacher....I think you will like him to" she tries to grab my hand but I pull it away. She smiles "I forgot, your shy" she steps in and I follow her, there aren't many people in the room. The ones in the room look up curiously, a new person, how exciting!. A Young man steps from behind the bureau and smiles "Rosalie, you brought a new person with you" his voice is joyful. "Yes, she is the new student!" "Oh the new student, it's a pleasure to meet you" he holds out his hand and I shake it softly. "Ah a little shy." The girl who's named Rosalie smiles "yes she is" "well That's not a problem, I'm mister J, I obviously teach English, and I'm one of the coolest teachers Alive" I smile a little, he's confident, that's for sure. "And who are you?" "I-I'm Alhina" I look down, I want to say a different name, but I, I can't do that. "that's a gorgeous name, never heard that one before...and what's your pronounce?" I look up surprised, a teacher, in a small town asking for a pronounce? "I mean your dressed in a very beautiful dress but maybe you prefer a different pronounce" "oh...eh" I don't know how to answer...it's not safe to say the real pronounce.  "she/her is fine"  I look down, "okay, that's fine, well take a seat next to Rosalie, she'll help you" "thank you sir" I follow Rosalie and we sit down. I have to be careful around him,  don't speak and don't look. 

"Okay class! Today we have a new student, she is shy so you'll meet her when she's ready to speak, just be kind" I feel some eyes on me, I look up a little, they turn away and mister J starts the lesson. "Now as I've told you last week, in this term we're going to write a story, now that story is going to be about a person, who's struggling with something, I don't care how long the story is, or if it's finished or if the characters aren't developed. The only thing I'm asking you is to really show the struggle of the person" the class is quit, everyone is listening, it's nothing like my  old English class. "Now miss Cullen will also be the one making book covers in the general art class" I look at Rosalie and question: "is that a art class everyone follows?" She nods "yea, our school thinks it's op important to give each child a study in the arts, the other art class is to really get into it" "thank you" "any ti-" "lady's, I'm happy you guys get to know each other but could we maybe focus?" "Oh yes, she asked me what the general art class was." He smiles "oh yea, I forgot she's new" I nod, and look down. "Welp don't worry, now back to the story, in todays lesson we will work on character development, does anyone know what to look at?"

"Okay so this is Alice, she's my sister." "And best friend" Alice smiles. She's short like me, she has a pixie hair cut and the exact same clothes as Rosalie. "I'll let you meet the boys later on" I nod, I take a bite from my red apple. "You came to the church yesterday!" Alice grins, she's happy she'd recognised me, I swallow and nod "yea, we're Christian's...I'm guessing you guys are to" "yea we are! Have you met our father? He's the youth pastor!" "Eh mister k-" "no that's the pastor for the 21 plus people" "it's mister Cullen" Rosalie smiles, "is he a doctor as well?" My voice is soft "Yea he is" "then I've met him" "amazing!" "I guess" I take another bite, how amazing, I'm sitting next to the pastors childeren, who so happens to be my doctor, well I guess it's better then the 21 plus pastor, he's the one teaching my parents how to fix me, another bite from the apple. It's a very sweet apple, that's why I like red apples. They're a bit more sweet, almost sugary. "So will you join the youth group?" I nod "yea, Friday is the first night right?" They nod, "yea that's right!" I nod. "Yea I'll be there" Rosalie smiles and I hear Alice squeals  happy, "okay...now tell us a bit about yourself" "eh I am Alhina, I like drawing and shopping. now I haven't told them a lie yet...I-I try make-up skills but I fail, and I like school" one little lie.  One little lie doesn't matter. "That's amazing, maybe Rosalie and I can help you!" "Yea...that would be amazing" I hope my voice is convincing them. "I like you Alhina" Alice takes a sip, but no drink comes out. She pretends to swallow. Does she have a eating disorder? Rosalie as well? Well everyone struggles with something. "W-we have math and biology as last classes right?" "Mhm yea that's right, we first have biology" "oh yes I forgot! Thank you"