💮Chapter 1💮~the funeral~

𝔸𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒 📍
𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

It was the day of the funeral and god knows I weren't in the slightest bit ready to let go

"Man fuck this shit."Janiyah said while holding back tears.

Truth is she a big softie but she be playing like she a thug.

Me and niyah always been tight but since ma and dad died we been stuck like glue. We ain't got mad family so it's just me niyah a couple of our parents friends at the funeral.

Our grandma Cece lives back in Chicago. She a bit to old to be travelling so she ain't finna be able to come to the funeral and we don't be fucking with our aunties or uncles,they mad goofy.

"JANIYAH ROSE WILSON GETCHO ASS DOWNSTAIRS ALREADY WE FINNA BE LATE!" I yelled causing her to mug me as she walked down the stairs.

"We really gotta do this?" She asked.

"Bitch you slow or what this is our parents funeral" I said mugging her.

Next thing I know this bitch bawling her eyes out.

"Man you know I ain't mean to come off like that, its just they're gone now and there's nothing we can do but stick together" I said pulling her into a hug.

"You may wanna change" She sniffed.

"Girl fuck you,snotted all over ma damn hoodie."

"That shit was wack anyways." She giggled.

*
*
*
~At the funeral ~

We had a small funeral at our church.It was beautiful.Pretty decor, music, all in all just vibes.Who knew such a sad event could be so heartwarming.

Seeing them up in their caskets broke me. I managed to hold it together, I ain't the type to cry in public but catch me at 3am in my room zooted listening to some rod wave !!! you gone see the real Niagara Falls.

Ma and dad was so in love man ion think i've ever seen them fight or disrespect each other my whole 21 years of life.

Now they gone forever but they left this world together and I know they wouldn't of wanted it any other way.

We grew up in chicago our mum was a hairdresser and our dad was a Dj.We moved to Atlanta when we turned 18. Ma and dad wanted to open a club together and that's exactly what they did.

I don't even know what we're going to do with it cause shit me and Niyah ain't fit to run no club.

"Niyah" I called from the living room.

"Wassup Jade" She replied.

"What we finna do bout the club ion wanna close it but we can't run it either."

"How bout we pass it on to uncle tyler he was such a big part in helping ma and dad with setting it up."

Uncle tyler was dads best friend they grew up together and he was like a second father to us.

"You're so smart!" I yelled,practically flying out my seat. "imma go call him right now, he's going to be so excited."
*
*
*
"Niyah he said yes" i said walking back in the room.

"Jade I gotta ask you sum" She said looking nervous.

"What is it" I replied.

"You know how we only have one month left on our lease"

I looked up from my phone trying to figure out where this was going.

"Yeah"

"Well I was thinking why don't we move back to Chicago, we ain't seen everyone in so long and Cece finna need some company."

I always wanted to move back to Chicago it had everything I needed and everyone I ever loved.

"let's call Asian and Kiyah we should get a place together." I suggested.

"omg yess"she squealed running to get her phone.

So that was it everything settled.Our uncle tyler was going to take over the club and we was going to move back to Chicago and get a place with our besties.Things were finally looking up for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ~Excuse any mistakes~
Hey besties first chapter was kinda long how yall like it ?
What do you prefer short or long chapters?

Vote,Comment,Share!
Suggestions?
See yall in the next chapter😚
-Ms.Author🤍