💮Chapter 4💮~star gazing~

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤📍
𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤📍𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

"You hungry?"Kraze asked me.

"Not you caring about me."I said playfully.

"Girl fuck you."He barked back.

He pulled into CFA.The worker at the window was flirting with him heavy,I could of sworn she popped a titty out.Whore!He weren't entertaining it though.He passed me my food and his phone started ringing.It was a girls name.Kiki or sum.I know I had no right to get upset but it pissed me off.

"You ain't gone answer your bitch?"I mugged him.

"Jealousy don't look good on you babe."He smirked.

"I ain't your fucking babe just take me to Ace's house."I said.

"Stop bugging foe, that's literally my little sister."He said while pulling my chin towards him.

I swear to god my cooch ain't never jumped like that before.

"I wanna take you somewhere."He said.

"Uh huh."I stuttered completely dumbstruck from his touch.

We had been driving for a good hour before this guy pulled into a forest.I was zooted asf and didn't even notice until now and questioned him.

"Kraze wtf are you going to kill me?"I whimpered.

He didn't reply.

"Kraze stop ignoring me where the fuck are you taking me!"I said raising my voice.

"Stfu and look up."He said softly.

It was beautiful.There wasn't a lot of artificial light out here so you could see the stars,blinking like fire flies in the sky.

"Get the blunt from under the back seat."Kraze asked.

I should of known this was a set up cause next thing I know we was sitting in the back seat with the roof off smoking and watching the stars.

Kraze snatched the blunt from me and I weren't having it.I got on top of straddling him and pining his arms down.I don't know what was in that blunt but it was making me bold asf.He rubbed his tounge against my bottom lip.There go my cooch jumping again.

We was having a full blown make out sesh.His hand trailed up my torso and found its way to my right breast.His other hand went the other way gripping my waist.At this point I could feel his hard erection through his shorts.

My phone went off but I couldn't give a fuck.We left that shit to keep ringing.I started to make love to his neck leaving soft wet kisses.I think I hit the spot cause he grabbed my hair and groaned softly in my ear.

He returned the favour leaving marks all over my neck and chest.

"I should probably get you home,the others are probably worried."Kraze chuckled.

"This don't mean nothing.I still don't like your rude ass."I said adjusting my top.

"Yeah okay."He smirked.

We drove back listening to lil durk,while he gripped my thigh.

*
*
*
~at Ace's house~

"Look what the cat dragged in."Ace laughed.

Everyone was slumped in the living room hangover.

The girls came upstairs with me.I got in the shower and let the hot water loosen me up.When a finished I got a fresh towel from the cupboard and made my way back to the room.

All the girl looked up at me with shock on their faces.

"What yall staring at"I laughed not thinking nothing of it.

"Jade what is that?"Niyah said pointing at my neck and chest.

I had completely forgot Kraze had decorated me with love bites.

"Oh erm ion know."I stammered.

"Oh my days did you guys fuck"Asian said a little to loud.

"Wtf no."I said.

"What was yall doing in the forest then.Did you forget you shared your location with us?"Kiyah added.

"Yeah and you wasn't picking up our calls."Niyah said poking my neck.

A knock at the door shut them up.

"Yall wanna watch a movie with us."Kraze asked us.Eyeing me in my towel.

"You guys definitely fucked!"Asian said causing Kraze to laugh.

"Girl please I didn't fuck no one.However you and and Leo though what was all of that about?Kiyah don't think I didn't see you and Hackz.Who's that girl you was kissing Niyah?"I replied.

That got them off my case.Kraze stood in the door frame laughing.

"When yall done come downstairs."He said walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ~Excuse any mistakes~
Hey besties 👀👀Jade and Kraze???!!! Anyways how did yall like this chapter.
Will they end up together?

Vote,Comment,Share!
Suggestions?
-Ms.Author🤍