💮Chapter 3💮~War in da clurb~

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤
𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕀𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟 | 𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖

"Ace come take a picture of me and Niyah for insta."I asked.

❤️💬↗️Liked by YaBoi

❤️💬↗️
Liked by YaBoi.Ace_ and 720,300 others
Jæ_ : sista sista 👯‍♀️🤞🏾@Niyah_rose
View 534,567 comments
K_doll : 😍😍😍                        ♡

Niyah and I made our way to the bar.The bar man was flirting with me heavy, I weren't even feeling him like that. I got free drinks out of it for me and my girls.I ordered four pornstar martinis and Niyah helped me take them back to the girls.

When we got back to the table Kiyah and Asian was already getting lit.

^^^Makiyah (kiyah)

^^^Amiri (Asian)

"Hey yall, have any of you seen Ace?"I asked handing them their drinks.

"Nope."Kiyah said.

"Nah I haven't ."Asian said.

"I think he went to get his boys."Niyah said.

"oh yeah I forgot we was meeting them today."I said. "lemme text him."

                                       Ace🎲🔐

Ace wya?
Read at 9:45pm

Bout to come to your
table.Just linked up
wit ma boys.
Read at 9:50pm

Aight bet👌
Read at 10pm

"Wassup girls, this is Kraze."Ace said pointing at this fine brownskin.

Me and da brownskin made eye contact and I ain't no pussy so I ain't look away.He licked his lips and whispered something in Ace's ear causing him to chuckle.

"You stare at everyone like that?"He asked aggressively.

"You was looking first bozo."I said mugging him.

"Chill wit da domestics, anyways this is Hackz."Ace said pointing at the other boy he came with. "And this is Leo."He said pointing at the light skin.

"What's he doing here?"Asian said mugging Leo.

"Shut yo bitch ass up foe"Leo barked back.

"Come shut it nigga!"Aisan said smirking.

"I'll shoot yo ass he said pulling out his gun."

"Boy please I wish you would."

"Come here."He said grabbing her by the throat while pointing the gun at her stomach.

"Yall know each other?"I asked.

"Yeah sum like that."Asian said pulling out of his grip.

*
*
*
Durk just finished performing and I was all hot and sweaty from screaming lyrics.Hackz and Kiyah were looking all cuddled up in the booth.
Asian and Leo was arguing at the bar.Ace was dancing with two girls and Niyah was making out with a girl.

My head started to hurt so I found my way out the club.The cold air calmed me down but that only lasted a second before I smelt the loudest pack.Now I ain't no pot head but I swear whenever I smell sum weed my ears twitch 😭😭it's like my body addicted but i'm not.

I wanted to be alone out here but Kraze just had to be out here hitting a blunt.

"You a crackhead or what standing there sniffing the air"Kraze said.

"Nigga stfu and pass me the blunt."I replied bucking at him.

"You gotta gimme a kiss first."He said poking out his lip.

"Boy I know you ain't foreal."I said,tryna snatch the blunt but he pulled me into his arms.I didn't even try fight it I can't lie he smelt so good.We just sat and smoked in silence.

After a while he asked me.

"What you doing out here anyway?"

"I ain't really a party girl tbh imma homeboy but for durk i'm outside"I replied.

"You wanna get outta here."He side eyed me.

"You gone kidnap me?"I joked.

"There's nothing you can do if I choose to."He said looking at me a little to seriously.

I shared my location with Kiyah,Asian,Ace and Niyah, before following Kraze to an all black Hellcat.

He opened the passenger door for me and closed it before I could get in.

"Ha you thought dumb bitch."He laughed.

"Fuck you!"I said hopping in and locking the doors from the inside before he could go round to his side.He ain't even notice me snatch his keys as I got in.

"Open my mf car bitch!"He yelled playfully.

"And if I don't?"I pushed.

"I'll shoot you."He said pulling out his gun.

"You don't scare me."I said pulling out my own gun." "Checkmate!"I laughed unlocking the car.

"You crazy."He said getting in.

"Hey you pulled ya gun out first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~Excuse any mistakes~
Hey besties how did you like this chapter? Asian and Leo have history? Hackz and Kiyah??! Where is Kraze taking Jade???!

Vote,comment,share!
Suggestions?
-Ms.Author🤍