telling everyone

I wake up next colby I remember everything that happened yesterday "good morning beautiful" he says "morning colbs" I get up and look around for something to wear "I'm going to have to go home and get clothes" I say putting my jeans on. "Oh and this is mine now" "ok" he laughs. "He goes out and makes breakfast for us. "ivy Breakfast is ready" I run out almost falling over. "Colby I'm 4 months pregnant today" "yay" he hands me a plate with bacon and eggs "it smells so good" I say. I take a bite "it tastes so good" Colby laughs. We finish eating and Colby takes my plate. I go to the bathroom. I check is my bump is biger I run out. "Colby I have a bump" I lift my jumper up and show him "oh ya" I put it back down. "Anyway I have to go and get clothes I will be back" I run to the door. I go out. I hear Colby laugh. I smile to my self. I go to the elevator. I get in and go down. I get in my car and go home. I quickly get changed
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

 I quickly get changed⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

It shows my my bump off and I like it.
I do my makeup and hair
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

 I do my makeup and hair⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

I get back in my car and Drive back to colbys

I get back in my car and Drive back to colbys. I nock on the door "hii" he siad "hi" I say back he whispers something in my ear "Sam's here do u want to tell him" I nod my head. I walk in. "Hi Sam" I hug him. "Hi your belly has got bigger" "yep" I say "umm Sam" Colby siad "we have something to tell u" he continues "me and ivy are together" "congratulations" he hugs us both off us. "Does that mean Colby will help u with the child" "ya" Colby said. I look at him and smile "do u guys want to go on a triple date with me kat jake and tara" "I'm down" Colby siad "same" "ok wait have u told anyone else" "no" "well u should start with those guys" "ok" we go over to Jakes to see if Tara is there they are. "Hiii" I say "hey" Colby siad "hellos" jake siad in a girl voice "he- omg ivy your belly grow overnight" "ya it did" "anyway me and ivy have some news" "we are together" I say. "Omg I new that it would happen" Tara siad "same" jake siad in the best girl voice he could. I laugh. We leave and get into colbys car. He starts to drive to Coreys. I get a call from Kat I put her on speaker. "Hello" I say "u and Colby are together" "yep" Colby siad "how long" she asks "yesterday just after the pizza came"  "omg" "ya" I see colby pull up to Coreys house "I got to go" "k bye" " bye" me and colby say at the same time. She hands up. We get out the car and nock on the door "FBI OPEN UP" Colby shouts "I didn't know they were drugs I'm sorry" Corey says from inside. I laugh. He opens the door. "Hi ivy" "hi" "come in" we both walk in. I follow them to the living room. "So what can I do for u two" he asks. "Me and ivy are together" he runs off. I look back at him. I look at Corey. "Wait really" I nod my head. Colby comes back in. I look at him and whisper "I'm going to fucking kill u if u do that again" he looks so scared. I look at Corey and smile. He smiles back. I yawn. "Are u tired" Colby asks. I nod my head. "Ok we are going to go" he says "k bye" I wave "bye" Colby siad we walk out and get in the car. Halfway through I felt asleep.

Colby POV
I look at ivy and see she fell asleep I smile an look back at the road. When I get to mine I pick ivy up and carry her to mine I put her in my bed with big teddy that i had. I find her house keys and write a note

Ivy
I have gone to get some of your clothes so u dont have to keep going back and forth. There's ice cream in the freezer for u.
Love Colby ♡♡♡
I walk out and get in my car. I drive to hers. I grab a few out fits and some makeup. I put it in her backpack
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

 I put it in her backpack⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

I get her toothbrush and hairbrush. I leave. I get in my car and drive home

Ivy's POV

I wake up. I look around and see that I am at Colbys. I get up and look for him "Colby... Colbs.... Babe.... Love.... Bitch where the fuck are u" I go into the kitchen. And see a note. I read it. I grab the ice cream.
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎

I sit on the sofa and watch tv

I sit on the sofa and watch tv. The door opens and Colby comes in. Because the spone was in my mouth all I could do was wave. He waves back. He goes into his room. I get up and grab another spone(I have no idea if I'm spelling that right) I sit down. He comes back out. I hold it up. He smiles and comes over. He sits down and we both eat use creme. When we are done I tack his spone and wash them up. I sit back down and cuddle with colby. He put a movie on. It finishes "I'm tired" I say "ok we can go to bed and cuddle if u want" "ya ok" we get up and go to his room. I take my jeans of and get in. Colby takes his t-shirt of and gets in. I lay on his chest. He plays with my hair. I slowly start to fall asleep.

♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡
Hi people   
                 Remember to smile or I will steal your phone

1057 words

5 pictures

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ