moving

3 weeks later.

Today Sam Colby Corey jake Tara kat and Devyn are moving into a house together, Colby won't let me see the house until we move which I find annoying.

I and colby are trying to pack all the kitchen stuff but Emma is making it way more difficult than it should of. She's crying trying to stop us from outing the plates in the box, she's smashed 3. I'm getting tired of it.

"EMMA STOP IT RIGHT NOW" I shout only making her cry more. "Emma I'm sorry for shouting but your pissing me off if we need to pack this up so we can go live with all your aunties and uncles so please stop smashing them" I explain to her. "I'm sorry mummy I don't want to leave" "I know baby but we need to and you'll see kitty kat and uncle sam every day" everyone knows that they are her favourite. " yay"

After a while, Emma starts to get tired. "Come on let's go have a nap," Colby said picking Emma up and walking upstairs.

I continue to pack the last of the pots and pans. I'm only packing them because I know everyone else just orders food but I like to cook mine so it's kind of a need.

Time skip

We finish packing just as the moving van gets here, I and colby put all the boxes and it leaves.

"Ok, I better wake Emma up so we can get going," I say walking back into the house.

I walk into Emma's pink room and walk to her bed.

"Emma baby it's time to leave" I pick her up and she rubs her eyes. "Mummy" "ya" "are we going to live in a big house" "yep," I say popping the p. "Bigger than this one" "much bigger" "k"

I walk outside to the car where Colby is waiting. "Babe" "ya" "your bike u need to get it" "Nah I'll just leave it" "are u sure u love that thing move then u love me" "I can never love anything move then I love u," I say kissing him
"Yucky" Emma shouts, making me and Colby laugh.

I put Emma into her car seat and her in the car.

"Say goodbye to the house princess," Colby tells Emma. "Bye bye house" she waves to it until we can't see it.

"Mummy?" "ya?" "can we listen to your music?" "my music?" "Ya the one with the drums and stuff" "slipknot?" I question. "Ya" "ok" I put it on and watch her head bang.

Time skip

We finally make it to the house, at this point, I just want to go to sleep.

" babe?" I say. "Ya?" "Can u get Emma I'm too tired" "ya"

I haven't even looked at the house I am just too tired to even look up. Every time I blink it takes like 2 seconds to open my eyes again. I finally give in and fall asleep.

Colby's pov

I get a sleeping Emma out of the car. "Babe u need to get out of the car" no response "babe?" Still nothing. "Beautiful?" Nothing. "U dead?" I ask opening the car door, only to see her asleep. I sigh. I don't want to wake her but might have to.

Just then Sam and Kat drive through the gate. I walk up to them. "Hey, guys can u take Emma to her room I need to take ivy to mine she fell asleep and I don't want to wake her." "Ya give me my godchild," Kat said running around the car and taking Emma out of my car, I watch her walk into the house.