fair

It's been 1 year  Emma is 4 Sam and Kat got married so did Jake and Tara.

Today me colby Emma Sam Kat Jake and Tara are all going to a fair.

Me and colby wake up by Emma trying to get on the bed at that point I didn't know what was going on so I just looked round the room. "Mummy help" Emma yelled at me. I snap out of my thoughts and helped her up. "What time is it" colby asks rubbing his eyes. I look at my phone "it's 10 how did we sleep that long" "idk but I'm hungry" Emma answered for him. "Ok let's go make pancakes" "YAAAA" "ok Emma inside voice" colby siad getting out of bed. "Yaaa" "come on let's go" I say picking her up.

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen with Amma on my hip. I sit her on the side and grab a bowl and the other ingredients. "Mummy can I help" "of course so we need to put everything in the bowl"

Time skip

"Colby make sure Emma doesn't hurt herself I'm going to get changed" I tell my all ready change husband. "How is she going to hurt her self she's watching pepper pig" "she'll find a way" I say walking up stairs. I walk into mine and Colby's room.
I go through the wardrobe to find something.
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩

I hear my door open "mummy?" "Ya?" "Can I where a dress today" "of course u can" "ok" "mummy's going to do her makeup then we will get u ready" "ok"

She runs out the room with a giggle.

I walk over to my makeup table and find most of it gone.

"Wait what the fuck? Where did it go? Babe!"

"Ya!?" "Do u know where my makeup went" "what no" he says suspiciously. "Where is it!?" "Umm I don't remember" "ok well u are looking around the house while I get Emma ready" "but-" "no buts"

I walk down stairs to grab Emma only to see colby with a face full of makeup. "Baby why do u have makeup on" "I did it for him mummy" "aww well it's very good but sadly daddy has to take it off" "ok can I get ready know" "ya" "colby take the makeup and can u put it in my room" I ask kissing his cheek. "Yep" "thanks. Come on Emma let's go get u ready, but first u need a bath" "noooooo" she begins to run away but I grab her and pick her up.

She is crying and screaming all the way up the stairs, I'm trying to Dodge her hands as I don't want her ripping out one of my piercings.

Time skip to getting Emma ready

"See that wasn't so bad was it" "no I looked like Santa!"(she had a bubble beard)"Ya u did well ready to get ready" "yep" I grab the dress that we choose.
⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩⬇︎⇩