Chapter 3

Ellie's POV!

Mark an I finally make it to the supply room and grab 4 bottles of water "okay we should go back" Suddenly my phone begins to ring "Hello?" I ask its Alex "wait slow down...do you know where he is?" I ask, Mark is now looking at me with worry"okay we are on our way back." I hang up

"What's wrong?" Mark asks worry in his deep voice " Alex said that Jack ran out of the room after getting a call from his girlfriend.... She said he was crying...." Marks look changes to anger "Yea well she is a real bitch sometimes ....I wouldnt be surprised if she broke up with him" I'm shocked by what he says, we begin our way back down in the elevator which is less crowded. We arrive back at the panel room where Alex is pacing " Hey any idea where he went?" Mark asks, she nods her head "I think I saw him run to the bathroom , not the public one but private " he nods. I look at my watch "We only have 5 minutes left till they let people in two of us need to stay here " They both look at eachother "Let me go and talk to him....." Alex says, Mark is about to protest but I stop him "Girls understand people better...I know your his best friend and all...but let her handle it." He looks me in the eyes "Fine..but make it snappy we have a panel to run..." She nods and runs out of the room, I look at a worried Mark, I put my hand on his back "Don't worry to much she knows what she is doing...." He nods and awkwardly smiles at me.

"Wow this is a lot of people..." I whisper Mark looks at me "Never been in front of this many people?"

"Well I've been in front of my fans but this is four youtubers fan bases combined...that's a lot " I say, my hand starts to shake, Mark must have noticed because he squeezes my hand gently and stands up with a mic.

"Hello everyone, let's get settled so we can start shall we?" The crowd goes wild, Mark waves and lights up.
"Alright so as you know I'm Markplier and this is my friend Ellie...we actually just met an hour ago!" He chuckles and waves me towards him, I stand up and walk next to him and smile he hands me the mic "Hey everyone I'm EllieGames, but please just call me Ellie" I say, someone yells from the crowd "I LOVE YOU ELLIE!" I laugh and yell back "I love you too random voice!" I hand the mic back to Mark " okay so as you noticed we are missing two of our people, Alex and Jack, and they will be here soon I promise, but till then let's have fun with Mark and Ellie!" I laugh as the crowd goes wild.

Mark looks at me and smiles, I smile back and run to my bag to turn on some music, which just so happens to be This War Is Ours by Escape The Fate. I begin dancing as does Mark. He twirls me around which drives the crowd insane, I laugh almost forgetting everything, how could this moment get any better?