Chapter 4

ALEX'S POV!

I walk towards the bathroom and I hear sobs. Oh Jack... I going to fuck Signe up. I knock on the door.

"Jack? Can I come in?" I say softly, but he heard me and mumbled a quick yes. I opened the door and walked in. Holy crap, he looked horrible. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked crushed. I rushed over to hug him.

"Jack, oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! you don't deserve this! I'm going to kill her." I said, but I said that last part mostly to myself. He heard me though and let out a scratchy laugh. I handed him one of the water bottles Ellie and Mark brought. He drank it and looked at me.

"Thanks.." He said, barely a whisper. God damn, this is going to make me cry.

"So what exactly happened?" I asked even though I pretty much knew.

"S-she said that s-she didn't feel t-the same way a-about us anymore a-and didn't love m-me anymore!" He stuttered, bursting into tears.

"Aww hun, it's okay.. she doesn't deserve you, she's just a low-life bitch that doesn't know what she's losing." I said rubbing his back. He sort of smiles. "Come on, we got a show to do, dry those beautiful eyes of yours and let's go make some fans day." He looks in the mirror and makes a face, I start laughing. He washes his face and dries it. He looks so much better now, but his eyes were still a bit puffy.

"Let's go." Jack says smiling wide, he grabs my hand and pulls me to where the stage thing was. Jack runs and jumps on Mark. I go and do the same, but jumping on Ellie. We were all laughing and the fans were screaming.

"JACK! MARK! ELLIE! ALEX!" The fans scream. I heard a few Septiplier's in there as well. I chuckled a bit at that.

I think it's going to be a fun rest of the day.