One

"What does my life have to be so difficult? I don't understand why they have to do this to me", I said to myself.
"It'll get better", Mom said.

She always does that. She always says it's gonna get better but it's not going to!
Let me introduce myself, my name is kylee. I'm a 19 year old girl and I have a dirty-blondish kind of hair that falls down to a little over my shoulders. I'm just a normal, typical girl. Except for one thing, everyday I get bullied because of the way I dress, the way I look, and sometimes, SOMETIMES because of the way I talk. I still do not understand why people bully me. But, life is what it is.

I get bullied by the MAGCON boys most of the time. I think one of them is cute, but I'll never have a chance with him. He's the "leader" of the group. So, he bully's me the most.

"MOM!", I yell. "What's for dinner?"
"Chinese food", she yells back. "You better come before it gets cold."
Ew, I hate Chinese food and she knows that! " um, I'm actually not hungry now. Thanks anyway!"

•the next day•

I pull up in the parking lot for school. Of course when I get out, Everyone laughs at me! Why? Why?! Is it my sweats, my bun, my car?!?!?!
•CAMERON'S POV•
Kylee looked so cute today in school. Nobody knows that I like her. I feel like a huge ass when I bully her because she goes home crying. I can't bear it.

If my friends knew that I liked her, they would bully me to and kick me out of the group. I don't wanna lose my friends over a girl so I just keep it cool and keep it a secret.

(Back to Kylees POV)

While I was walking down the hallway, the MAGCON boys stopped me. Everyone was watching. I was so embarrassed. I tried to walk away but some of them were behind me.
"What are you doing, get out of here bitch. No one likes you anyway", says Nash.
I just sat there. Balling my eyes out because of what he said. I just wanted to go home.

To Mom😛:
It's happening again. They aren't letting me move. They are surrounding me so I can't get out of here. Can you come and pick me up please!😰hurry!

From Mom😛:
Yes honey I'll be right there. Don't worry! I'm sorry this happened😔

To Mom😛:
It's okay. Just hurry!

Mom finally got here and I rushed out the door.

"Yeah, go cry to your mommy. ", Cameron said.
"Shut the hell up", I said we complete anger. That was the first time I've ever talked back to them. I'm so proud!😊😝😝