Two

After balling my eyes out like crazy, I just decided, screw it. I'm gonna go to a party, get wasted, have some fun. Who cares what anybody thinks about me!

I got there at about 7:15. All there was there were beers, vodka, champagne, wine, etc. there was nothing but alcohol to drink. So, I got a beer and sat down on the couch. Soon, everybody was taking shots so I decided to take one. Actually, I was drunk so I took like 7. 😂

Well I got drunk and the magcon boys came. I didn't care. I just wanted to have fun. They showed up at like 10:45ish. I had to throw up so I rushed to the bathroom. After I threw up, Cameron was outside the door waiting for me. He took me into a bedroom.

Did I really just do that? Why did he do that too me? What the heck? CAMERON SLEPT WITH ME!!!????
I got scared. So I got out of the bed, got dressed, and went to the store to buy some tests.

I took it and waited for the timer to go off. The timer beeped so I looked at it.
It was something I never wanted to see. How am I PREGNANT?!?!?! All I remember was kissing him. And then he took over. O.m.g. I just couldn't believe it. I had to tell my mom. she's gonna be so mad!

"Hey mom, I have to talk to you about something that's urgent", I said with sadness in my voice.
"Coming", she said.
Just hearing her footsteps coming up the stairs made me so scared. Is she gonna be fine with it or is she gonna be disappointed? Idk.
"What is it sweety," she said with concern.
"Well mom. I went to a party last night because I thought it would help cheer me up. It did. But I got a little drunk. So I went to go throw, and then Cameron ( the leader of my bully group) was standing outside the door. He grabbed me and kissed. Then he took me into a bedroom and I accidentally slept with him.............and got pregnant."
She got silent. She looked disappointed at first, but then she was happy for me. I'm so happy she wasn't mad.
"Are you going to keep it. I mean I wanna have a grandchild."
"Yes mom I'm gonna keep it."
She was so happy she pulled me into a bear hug and didn't let go until like 5 minutes later.

•Kylees mom POV•
I'm so happy for her. When she said she was pregnant. At first I was a little mad. But then I thought about it and I'm so grateful that she is pregnant. IM GONNA HAVE A GRANDCHILD. But then I'll look old, won't I?

(Back to Kylees POV)

I'm not gonna tell him that it's his child. I'm just gonna keep it a secret.