Five

So it's been awkward between me and Cameron. When we talk it's only about the baby. He's hasn't said anything mean to me💁🏽.

From Cameron😊:
Meet me at the park in 5 minutes. Okay?

To Cameron😊:
I'll be there. Do you want me to bring Sydney?

From Cameron😊:
Of course!!😂😂😘😘

Did he just put kissy faces?? He did!!!

So I got to the park and Cameron was sitting by the fountain. The fountain was right in front of the park so I just set Sydney down and she playing a little. There were other two year olds so she played with them.

"She's so precious!", Cameron said.
"Yeah I know.", I said shyly
"You know how we have a kid together? Well don't answer that question because i already know the answer. But anyway, does this mean we should date?", he said with a side-smile. I could tell he wanted to date.

I froze and quickly I said, " so you wanna date me? You think I'm cute!"
"No it's just........"
He was blushing. He was trying to think of something to say.
"Wow that's cute." I said childishly.

•Cameron's POV•

My palms we're getting sweaty and my heart was racing. I didn't know what to say.
Suddenly I blurted out," YES!"
"So you're asking me out?"
"Yeah"
Well yes. I will date you.
Anxiously I bolted my head forward her and kissed her. She kissed back. Sparks went off and ℹ knew that we were gonna be a cute couple.
( back to Kylees POV)
I can't believe we are dating now! I'm so excited for me and for Sydney. Now she knows who her dad is.

We left. I picked up Sydney and headed for Cameron's house but first we had to get our stuff from the hotel and fly back to the house.

( 8 hours later )
We got off the plane and Sydney was passed out so I decided not to wake or disturb her. As Cameron said, she's so precious. You could just die when you see her. 😊😊😊my little baby.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it and it was my dad. He sounded really depressed and someone was crying in the background.
"Is everything alright? Who's crying behind you?"
"No everything's not alright. Your mother has.............cancer."
When I heard those words I hung up and just lay on my bed and cried. Why her? She has always been my supporter. She was my favorite person in the whole world and now she might die.
Cameron came and rushed in.

What's wrong. He said really concerned.
"My mom.......my mom has cancer. I can't believe it. Why did it have to be her?"
I'm so sorry kylee. Do you want to go visit her?
" No. Not when I'm balling my eyes out. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm much better, maybe even next week. I'm just really depressed and need to be left alone. But can you feed Sydney for me than put her to sleep?
Yes babe. Of course. Hope you feel better.