Prologue

Aurora was sitting on the table while Five makes sandwiches for him and Aurora while talking to the others. When next thing they know they are in a different room that doesn't look like their childhood home. The Hargreeves siblings all looked around the room noticing they were in a room that had beds.

"Where are we," asked Aurora looking at Five.

"I don't know," answered Five still looking around the room.

"Hello everyone we brought you here for a reason."

"You are here to watch your life's and Aurora's when she disappeared."

"Wait Aurora disappears on us again," asked Klaus.

"Yes keep up any ways the next room you will meet more people who have a part to play in Aurora's life."

Then the door opens for them they all look at each other.

"Okay everyone follow me, stay behind me," said Luther.

"You mean follow us, stay behind us," added Diego glaring at Luther which Luther rolls his eyes.

Five and Aurora rolled their eyes at them as they started arguing and walked out of the room.

"Hey wait we don't know if it's save or who these people are," said Diego.

"I think we can protect ourselves thank you very much," replied Aurora while Five ignore him and keep walking.

The others follow after Five and Aurora seeing the next room was a big movie theater.

Then they see another door open and unknown people walk in.

The Shelby family sat at the table talking in their bidding room.  When next thing they know they are in a different room that doesn't look like where they were before.

"Where the fuck are we," said John looking around.

"Think I have a fucking clue," answered Tommy.

"Boys shut the fuck up and see if we can get out," said Polly.

When they notice a few other people in the room with them some they didn't know and others that were apart of the peaky blinders gang.

"Hello everyone a few of you may not know each other and we will tell you who the other person is Shelby family meet your cousin Michael Gray. Michael these are your cousins, niece and nephew and mother Polly."

"Now that's over with we brought you all here for a reason."

"The reason you are all here to watch John Shelby's future wife."

"John future wife?!," asked Arthur.

"My what now, fuck no," said John.

"We get a new mommy," said Katie beaming with excitement as the other three kids are too.

"Yes, get to watch her life before you and when she's John's wife."

Then the door opens they all look at each other.

"You can go into the next room you will need John's future wife Aurora and her family."

They all walk into the next room seeing a big movie theater and other unknown people watching them.

When both groups noticed each other. The Hargreeves's siblings thought the other group as a threat and were caution with them.

"Hello please be nice to each other. You are family after all."

"Family," whispered Aurora to herself.

"Before we get started why don't everyone introduce each other starting with the Hargrove family then the Shelby family and peaky blinders gang."

"I'm Luther," said Luther.

"Diego," said Diego.

"Allison," said Allison.

"Klaus and the dead guy is Ben," said Klaus.

"Vanya," said Vanya.

"Five and this is Aurora," added Five.

"Tommy Shelby," said Tommy.

"Arthur Shelby," said Arthur.

"John Shelby and my kids Katie, George, Louis and Sophia," said John pointing out each of his kids.

"Ada Shelby," said Ada.

"Polly Gray," said Polly.

"Finn Shelby," said Finn.

"Michael Gray," said Michael.

"Charlie Strong," said Charlie.

"Johnny Dogs," said Johnny.

"Isaiah Jesus," said Isaiah.

"Jeremiah Jesus," said Jeremiah.

"Alfie Solomons," said Alfie.

"Now shall we begin."