Ch 1 . -Back in time?? Going to re-do

(I just want to say that this is my first time writing a story, so I'm not that good!)

Jennette is about to die, she's about to die and she can't do anything to save herself, and nobody is willing to take the chance to save her. The wind was calm and pleasant. She took her last breath before the knife slid down her neck.

Then Jennette suddenly woke up! She was in her cozy warm bed. Jennette quickly took herself by her neck, it should have been cut off, what happened? She looked around her room, her heart still breathing rapidly from shook. Her room was the same as it had always been. Her door to the balcony was open leaving a breeze of wind into the room "How pleasant" She thought.

(forgot to say that

"This is thinking"

-This is speaking or shouting ^^)

It had been a while since she had been so relaxed. Jennette got out of bed, she was wearing her beautiful nightgown. (you can imagine how to see looks ^^)"how did I get here?" She thought for herself. That's when she noticed the calender she had drawn for herself was open, -HUH???! Jennette quickly covered her mouth, she hadn't meant to say it out loud but was she seeing this correctly? The calendar was changed to one week before Athanasia's debut! -huh? did I cross it wrong or something- There was a slam and Jennette's bedroom door opened up. -IIKK! ( I read over this another time and that was crying as f 😃, but it's like the sound a mouse makes-)

A maid walked in. -Ha? You're already out of bed why aren't you dressed?! making us do all the extra work, as usual, I'm surprised you're even out of bed... The maid gave her a strong glare. All the maids disliked Jennette for absolutely no reason. "right, then it was this" Jennette thought, she was tired of being treated like this, and she needed a change. It was as if something inside her finally realized this, she couldn't let others treat her like this anymore.

She didn't know where she got all the confidence from but she replied with -... What a big mouth you have (basically means someone talks a lot), let me show you some manners. She slapped the maid straight in the face. - Why don't you go and close my balcony door, it's becoming cold in here. Jennette said sternly. The maid was standing there dumbfounded for a second before she realized what just happened. -What the hell?? You little brat, what did you just do to me?!

-...tch. Jennette yanked the maid's hair. - I told you to close it, didn't I? Jennette was doing her best at giving a death stare. The maid's eyes were full of fear and quickly stepped over to the balcony door to close it. -... Is there anything else lady Jennette...? "wow that was easier than I thought" Jennette smiled to herself. -No. I'll get dressed myself . You are dismissed. Jennette gave her a cold stare again.

The maid quickly ran out.

-Oh my god that was scary... Jennette shivered. - But I think I put her in her place, aahhh I should have done that sooner, her face was so worth it. Jennette smiled confidently at herself in the mirror. Now it was time to figure out what was happening. So the calendar is crossed back in time and that maid that was definitively fired before she was executed.

(please tell me if this is heavy to read or if you can't understand this because I read it over, and it's confusing as f, even for me who made it 😥)

So that must mean that I went back in time right? " ah shit, I should have asked the main which date it is" Well if it is half a month before, then that must mean that Roger will come and tell me to cover up my eyes with jewel blue eye lenses... Jennette was shivering just by the thought of it. She didn't want to "trick" the abelian empire and be executed... again.

hahaha this was really fun to make!, and ill definitively make a Ch 2 soon, and there of course will be romance ^^ if you have any tips or a story that you want me to make please message me or leave a comment about it! see yall!

Word count : 739